New type of scamming? Or a real? Help guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New type of scamming? Or a real? Help guys

Guys can you confirm this guy, im a little bit convince that his a real deal but im not sure, the picture say it all

ps: yes i mail a gold but its not really 60kg and i forgot the real amount and the 2 accounts is mine

start reading @ ''you know buying/selling'' in the middle picture
    Last edited by Vouse; 05-17-2018, 08:29 PM.

Fake
    You should have blocked him immediately

If it's an ED Employee then they will instantly do it without your consent, and you approaching them should be the main reason why you should ask why you are banned
    Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAH~ indeed the most funniest conversation I ever see.
      Thank you for making me laugh hard this time.

Let me remind you, CC/ED will not PM or MAIL you ingame.
      They will contact you through PLAYER GM (such as [GM]ModeXX, etc.) or via CC Messenger.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Scamming level 1 indeed, seem like performed by a 12YO that think everybody has their level of IQ.

If ED do have confirmed evidence, or at least suspicious log from your accounts then they could just do the ban without asking you to return all the golds lol. It is like "oh you stole USD1000 from the old guy, please return the money to the police or I arrest you".
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

how come scammer know the exact amount of gold u mailed from ur sub to ur main?

Comment

• Vouse
            Vouse commented
            Editing a comment
            no its not really 60kg, its between 40k-50kg i forgot the exact amount then i followed up another 14kg. that makes me think the total amount is 60kg

• asagelo
            asagelo commented
            Editing a comment
            well but still the scammer either, know or predict your estimation amount of gold sent via either char,

maybe someone close....

but that makes making friends in dn more scary...

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            if you are playing on a public place such as an internet cafe, check the people around you and the scammer might be one sitting just next beside you.

GMs should have a [GM] or [MOD] prefix before their name, and no such thing as EYECGames is a legit mod, that's just them playing stupid with themselves since they are the cancers of society, scummers i call them.

Gahd these people will do anything for gold huh
          That dude's fake, just wanna scam you.

Comment

These people lmao good laugh though

Comment

thank for the great sharing

Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

i find this funny and annoying at the same time, these people sure do have a sense of humor since their grammar is worst than the error in translation on some texts in DN SEA....

this guy is trying to scam you, he just predicted or guessed which is luck, no GM or MODERATOR will ban a player for no reason, and also they BAN players without telling it to you

Comment

Working...
                X