ED Gold CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED Gold CC

I just want to ask. ED and the game itself always point out not to trade real fiat to in game currencies.
    However do they allow these shouts in game like S> 10kcc for 26kg transactions.
    If so, why do they ban gold sellers haha. I don't see much difference
    Last edited by Schizonic; 05-25-2018, 12:38 AM. Reason: Add more info

ED earns some money when people sell CC to Gold. It's pretty simple if you think about it.

Comment

ED Benefits from the CC Code Sellers, Gold Sellers benefit from themselves while breaking the policies made by the game company to the game.
      They cant solve the problem regarding these CC code sellers, since they cant ban people selling CC coes who are purchasing CC that they earn income from and exchanging them for real Gold, the Deal is still done ingame, the only risks are buying these so called CC codes from people who will not meet their end of the deal, or so called scammers

EDIT: you posted at the wrong Thread section, this should be posted at the Question and Answers thread section
      Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-25-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        I cannot answer that question since any forum members cannot suggest or convince any illegal actions or trades made in the game even its either inside or outside the game, CC code selling is illegal, that is the only thing i can tell you

• Schizonic
        Schizonic commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr. Shovel

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Ask from outside Sources you can determine that has true facts about the matter, that is all i can suggest you about

Could not verify this simplified explanation, but should answer some of it.

CC > EYET > gold (tolerated)

Real Live Currency > Gold (not tolerated)

Real Live Currency is exchangeable to other tradeable stuff that is outside CC and ED and therefore the value of the in-game economy is beyond the profit control.

Example: Since RL currency is tradeable outside, you'll start to see people selling live items in-game which is not controllable and therefore is wrong.

example:

Cellphone topup > RL currency > gold (not tolerated)

However once the Live currency is already converted to CC, this becomes a valid form of trade within the game. (Needs verification)
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i have already asked this as i have posted a topic regarding CC codes being sold out in the game if its legal and fine, most members said it is not and is illegal and breaks the rules and policies that the company made for the game

here is the link to that : http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...c-code-selling

Quoting out one useful comment on one of my questions regarding CC code Selling :

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
      The gist of it is: it doesn't matter if it's illegal or not if ED/CC themselves cannot track their own codes.

Case point: here in Philippines, CC Codes are sold via 3rd party means like specific loading outlets and/or physical scratch cards sold in 7/11 stores. I mean they could track the sales, but with the codes not having expiry dates and the 3rd party code selling system, it's way too difficult to track. (I don't know if there are CC stores in other SEA countries)

ED/CC can only put up a circumstantial case due to them not having concrete evidences except from records of Chat entries but what about those players who post/deal outside the game's platform? (e.g. Player A had an abnormally high gold income in the past x days and most of his transactions are trades of gold only without substantial trade value)

Yes, it is indeed illegal, but without a clear identification system, it's a lost case. I guess the only downside for such trading is that ED/CC can say 'such actions are illegal and are therefore not answerable by us' in case of scams.
      this should help out clear any confusion

Comment

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        I would really like to find out if there were clear cases of CC > gold banned. All i could recall was some cases of RL trade value /topups being traded into gold.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i don't think they can even do ban a person spent real money to buy CC codes and then exchange it for gold... since they did it the way ED would benefit, i don't see why they would come to that and do it.

There is a game that i play that is called "Dark Orbit" a lot of players there cheats since its easy because its a browser game using Flash player, and since it has low security, anyone can cheat and use bot, all those players who spent money ingame while using bot doesnt get ban even if you report that said player, since those are the only players spending money and making the game alive, and thats common sense to them.

i think that can be applied here as well, since both sides benefit, i don't see the difference as well.
        and also, this is the same method as of buying CC, spending CC to buy CC items and selling them through TH, since it has a similar method but rather not a legal way, i think they can compensate for that...

and its been years since players started selling CC codes when the first gacha event was announced.

Verbena already answered it is illegal in trading cc codes for gold , cherry credit don't like their codes sold from unknown sources. Verbena answered that because someone is openly advertising cc codes for gold here in this forum. it's already buried somewhere in this forum.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        well... its both illegal but still beneficial... its like eating a whole cake on your diet week

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        Then i think that setting up shop to do cc > gold exchange is indeed wrong in the sense that you have intentionally advertised a shop selling wares.

However getting close friends to exchange your topup CC for their gold is a smaller scale than an advertised bluebird at round the clock.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of the people i know actually does deals by taking the conversation outside, doing the deal in the game discreetly by trading the gold via their guild storage, then the person selling takes it, giving the code to the buyer in some order way cannot be traced, and then deal is done.

The people who keeps shouting out using Bluebird are either legit or scam sellers, its a risk all players should take if they don't know any other way of actually toppng up, and since players are majority of students who does not have any money at all to top-up, they just work hard for the gold and farming them ingame, and then try to exchange it for CC codes from other sources, that is why a lot of players sells their CC codes in order to get Gold in a faster way than farming since they can spend the money.

CC Seller > Buyer with Gold > Benefits

CC Seller - Has the money, can spend money to buy CC, has not much time to farm for gold so in exchange, they spend up money for faster ingame currency income
        Buyer - Has no money (or chooses not to spend) has the time to farm Gold, PVE player that depends on consuming their time to get stronger ingame, exchanging their valuable gold from players who does not have much time to play and chooses to vend CC in exchange for Gold
        Benefits - Both sides benefit from each other, CC seller spends money in exchange for gold that requires to be farmed and consumes time to earn it up except if you have the money, but ofc selling CC codes is much faster in this situation there is an event, compensates for their lack of time playing the game by spending money they worked hard for in exchange for ingame currency, Since most Buyers does not have the money but has a lot of time to farm for it (some just doesnt choose to spend real money) they exchange their hard earned gold for CC code, in this case they compensate for the hard earned effort they did to farm the gold in exchange for CC to progress faster of gearing themselves, thus in this situation, they are more capable of doing because of the event.
    Working...
    X