No announcement yet.

Bamboo-chewing Panda Car => changed to "Starry Blue Sheep"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a petition!! Bring back the panda car!!
    Last edited by ViolaLion; 05-30-2018, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that petition would change ED's mind, I guess?

• Lucis
      Lucis commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't get your hopes up.

We all have different ways on how to enjoy the game.

Some are in Fashion Nest, which are costume collectors.
    Some prefer to collect Wings.
    Some prefer to collect Weapons.
    And some are into mounts.

So their rage over this matter is quite understandable.

The teleport feature is indeed much faster than the mount, but for mount collectors, the change would really be a big deal.

But then again, it was mentioned in the TnC that anything can change without prior notice. With that said, they have done nothing wrong as we all agreed with the TnC upon participation.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I read that notice everytime below it (including those no compensation for the banned players) before I participated in every events, now it actually happened. Thank god I'm prepared to the worst situation

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think most of them joined "w/out reading Notes/Terms & Conditions" of the said event.
      This also happened last time, aren't they prepared? @_@

And as days passes by, more rant threads are starting to pop up.
      Oh well. I don't mind reading most of 'em since its fun (but tiring at the same time).

if they going to change it they should have change it to something better that sheep looks ugly af looks like a purple demon sheep(no offence).

Comment

My sub furry have this ~♥

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-05-30 22-13-50 Wed.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	138468
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

You know what's worse? They changed the reward after all the tier was cleared. So the expectation to get the panda car was really high. Then poof last minute changes. They would have done that last week.

I still can't get over this changes. I don't even feel like playing today of what just happened. In short, I was really disappointed with their decision.

Comment

• yueruchi
          yueruchi commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah. I've been afking a lot in town lately after that incident

ED why wont you guys put another kind of mount instead of another sheep?for example the floating bubble or balloon duck or cloud mount

Comment

I'm still thankful that the one they removed was the car, and not the Kyuubi.

Comment

It's amazing how many people raged over a bamboo car ... x'D (Yeah yeah ik that's scam feeling when the rewards got switched but... idk...bamboo car.... *inner laughing intensifies*) oh gahd no wonder people keep on mentioning about bamboo car yesterday. Imagine the drama if medea rewards got swapped instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
              Nimmienaticz commented
              Editing a comment
              I imagined it. It's insane. LMAO STAPH.

• SadisticEin
              SadisticEin commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I'll be pulled ingame if that happens, lotsa drama to watch ingame :> The bluebird prices... *taps all the birds in inventory while whispering 'U gonna make me rich birdies'*
              (Sheep is actually cute too, btw :3. Idk if I just have too much mounts in my inventory but that bamboo car... It's the most unappealing, I mean mehmeh mount is more nice. Preference, I guess)

• Nimmienaticz
              Nimmienaticz commented
              Editing a comment
              As long as it is moving, it's good.

(I want to see drama, as well as rants all on world chat. *starts investing in blue & yellow birds*) B>Blue Birds 20g/ea N>9999999 pcs. LMAO

After reading through all the comments, here are my thoughts:

1. Integrity is very important - especially for business. ED is, after all is said and done is running a business and should attend seminars on integrity and honesty.
            2. Some players are wondering why a lot of players are complaining about the change in rewards and say that it's just a mount. Well, I know someone who joined the event and bought gacha boxes for more than 20 characters only for the PANDA CAR as he has no need for the other rewards. Some people collect stamps, some collect dolls, is it that hard to fathom that many players collect game mementos and items such as mounts and other things?
            3. Some said that it is ED's prerogative to change the rewards. I agree, but one should refer to point #1, which is integrity. There will come a time where the turnout of players will not be as successful or the response as positive because they will think twice and wonder whether ED will be true to their word or will change their minds at the last minute.
            4. Respect is always necessary and should be observed whether we agree or not. Let each member speak his/her mind or air his/her grievance, even if we have another opinion or a different stand on an issue.
            5. I believe we can all agree that what ED did isn't right or proper. They could at least give some sort of bonus reward to appease the community, whatever a player's reason is for joining the event. The bottom line is that they earned money from us and we supported their event, the least they can do is be honest and true to what they promised or originally stipulated as a reward or compensation. Would you accept a bottle of water if what you paid for was a slice of your favorite cake?

Last edited by BusinessManager; 05-31-2018, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• xinjicrisis
              xinjicrisis commented
              Editing a comment
              Me and my friend joined the event because of the Panda car as well. We were devastated when we found out that the car we wanted was changed. Yes, it was" just" a mount for some. But for me or it is a collection and for aesthetics purposes so that I could further enjoy the game.

• launcelot
              launcelot commented
              Editing a comment
              Let me try to give you my comprehension.

We bought the altea boxes fair and square. Buy the boxes. We get the boxes. The ratio was 10 boxes... for the price of 9600 EYEC.

Your point on :GACHA/CONVERSION boxes - even if you sell your kidneys to buy a million boxes, ED IS NOT GUARANTEEING anything or any rewards. The rule is open at your own risk. There is NO PROMISED or GUARANTEED reward. - I also agree there. But the value of the boxes are always 9600 EYEC per 10 Boxes.

I must admit that my analogy is a bit construed. I'm not siding with ED on this one, because the contract details appear that we did screw ourselves by accepting the Terms and Conditions by participating in this event. I'm just here to rile up the active forumers and to be more wary of the term "Terms and Conditions subject to change without prior notice" is a silver bullet to always catch us with out pants down.

To tell you the truth, I got screwed before on a CC-event once. Got me so riled up that future events are so "meh" to me. That I just join and let the event change direction whenever CC/ED pleases.

So in future events with ED, most of us must be careful and warn everyone else when we see a BIG RED FLAG : Terms and Conditions subject to change without prior notice"
              Last edited by launcelot; 05-31-2018, 10:53 AM.

• acunacun
              acunacun commented
              Editing a comment
              @launcelot

It is commendable to admit that you were wrong. Regarding your other comments, again, the perfect response are points number 1 and 5.

If they say that they will change the rewards to 95 plates and unique jade materials and then make all the other tiers, neris set and some other mounts, can you defend that with the so-called clause - "terms and conditions may change without prior notice"? Absolutely not, as they may be liable for fraud, deception, misleading advertisement and even large-scale estafa based on the amount of money they received in exchange for the players money.

We got different intentions and goals for joining this event.
            People keep saying "Good thing only the Panda Bamboo Car was changed, not the Calypse Converter/Medea Set".

For most end-geared players, fashion players, PVP Players or whatever players that don't care about stats, We don't care about those since there's nothing we can do with that Medea set other then disassembling it.

Also, we are aware that most mounts don't have beneficial means in terms of stats except for cute and cool transportation in town.

Also, It's kinda phase out I think, so I thought, it would be my chance to grab a panda mount.

Also, most people we're trying to understand ED, I think that's good. But think about it. If they were sincere about their mistake, they should've changed it immediately. Think about the Geraint Accessory thing that was immediately changed to Iona's Heraldry Heal, it was quick, the action was immediate, hence, less riot happened.

Also, I read a post about copyright thingy in DNPH group, that some items do not own by ED, that ED do not have rights on particular item/s just like the Calderock Theme by Erutan. I am pretty sure that they are aware of the copyright issues, STILL, WHY USE THEM AS A REWARD?

Also, the Eye Gacha Post was there for weeks now, and I'm pretty sure that they atleast verify content/patch notes before posting. If there are errors, it would be as minimal as possible. I mean, the list of rewards was there and they EVEN POSTED A SAMPLE PHOTO. IF THE PANDA CAR WAS NOT PART OF THE REWARD THEY SHOULD'VE SEEN IT FROM THE VERY FIRST PART.

Also, they changed it right after the day that the tiers were cleared. EVEN IF WE LOOK AT IT ON ANY ANGLE, IT LOOKS LIKE A BAIT.

Look guys, I don't think that we are NOT UNDERSTANDING THEM ENOUGH. I am so confused right now. I wish people would respect no matter how small the issue is. It's still a big deal on our part. I also hate the blue sheep (They should've changed it into another animal). Why bash us like we did wrong? Is it so wrong to complain for something that you paid for?
            It's kinda sad guys when you read rant posts about the mount in DNPH group. You get roasted af.

I am confused right now. I feel bad for ranting but I know that something is not right.

PS: Sorry to shout in your minds. I am actually calm while posting this
            Last edited by yueruchi; 05-31-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Rencraw05
              Rencraw05 commented
              Editing a comment
              i feel yah buddy....

• nvLite
              nvLite commented
              Editing a comment
              There are a lot of points here.
              - I personally, do not think that it is a copyright issue, hence it shouldn't have been released.
              - like you said, we all look at the rewards differently, this is why those people you mentioned are only concerned with the medea and calypse converters.
              - and yeah did seem a bait.

My personal advice is not to rant on the Group you mentioned. I do understand your point and situation.

• yueruchi
              yueruchi commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't rant on that group tho. but I participated by commenting their posts especially the post made by their admin. His post made me feel that the people ranting about panda was stupid. He keeps pointing copyright issues that personally, I don't think it's the issue here. He wasn't able to answer my question yet some people were praising him.

Not in the wrong legally, but in the wrong morally. While ED may please some with the blue sheep, it's not right to do it last minute; it's outright cheating players which were strongly motivated by the rewards and ED should be aware that many accounts obtained EYET solely for participation. It's not praise to say that the company is totally untrustable when it comes to events.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Also now that players would buy because of the sheep, it would be difficult to revert the rewards and trigger the newer participating players. None of this would have happened if the rewards didn't need to be ninjaed this way.

They always hide behind that shit "Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.". Since we read that and submitted ourselves into it, there is really nothing we can do about it, but to tarnish their name furthermore. . . err no need, they are already tarnishing it on their own accord.

A friendly reminder for ED, when dealing with things that involves money, you guys are ought to to be careful and exercise extreme cautiousness. Just treat things like this like any other business deals. Deals that have agreements or contracts with contents that must be accomplished accordingly and cannot be amended carelessly (amendments can only be made when both parties agrees on it). In that way, your minds would always be set on finalizing your statements and fulfilling it. . . the things is that there is no such thing like this protecting us players. . Even the terms are putting us at the disadvantage. The only guarantee we rely on is that you guys are in good faith. . . good faith huh?

Please try to make any statements that would be released in public be final, mostly the event details. And do not forget to always add that "Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice." I'm telling you, don't ever forget that :3
            ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
            Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
            Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
            DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• MeshPolygon
              MeshPolygon commented
              Editing a comment
              . . .what bunch of rude people. its like they just hit us with fry pan. or rob us little kids off our sweet lollipop or they suddenly squashed our very delicious meal served on silver platter right in front of us. . . .the rudeness level is high . .did your mothers taught you guys to be rude? wish your good mamas who did their best to bring you guys up to be good people do not see these shameless acts. . . they would be utterly disappointed. . .

Perhaps if they explain the situation, it will shed some light to this disaster they have caused.
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• MeshPolygon
              MeshPolygon commented
              Editing a comment
              if they ever did, lets wish it was a good reason enough to change it. . . wouldn't repair any damaged though. they have scarred the people's trust for yet another time.

have they retracted their decision?

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/144

The edited reward tab is gone now

Comment

Working...
            X