Let me just put this here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me just put this here

Everytime there's a reward, ED messed it up. Have an integrity to those things you present then don't change it back the last minute. Pft

Mounts are the least of my worries. Just added fluff to my stuff to wear in towns. Teleportation gets you around too.

I'd riot if any stat changing equips get ninja changed.

Also, rewards are not yet released. So technically ED hasn't messed up the rewards. They just messed up their announcements.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• colorsheeeeeep
      colorsheeeeeep commented
      Editing a comment
      Then wait till the calypse converters become octagonal water and all kinds of shit. Hahaha

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it's rather mature of you to put Ms Tasha's face on a meme. These are bonuses. Anything goes.

I love memes.

Comment

What is those Armor Converters cannot be server storaged then. Hmmmm.. I can imagine the riot and I know that`ll be good. Anyways... I`m a fan of sheeps so.. yey ♥ . And I want the Play Dead Gesture too.

Comment

• colorsheeeeeep
        colorsheeeeeep commented
        Editing a comment
        Hoping for that to happen though. I want to see some protest and rally on all Channels on SH. Lmao

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        colorsheeeeeep Its fun if i see "Player Rally" in 1-2 Channels. Just make an exception to my hangout area (ch9). Thanks!

and here i am... hoping they would have removed the medea set instead...

my popcorns... can't eat them without that much riot going on both facebook and ingame bluebird drama

HA! good thing they didn't touched the bright nine tails mount as a reward... and sheep's aint my thing since i got my hoard of alpacas:
      long-neck yellow
      demonic black
      vanilla cloud white
      7 days rainbow

Comment

Working...
      X