This account has been blocked. (1002)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This account has been blocked. (1002)

Can someone help me recover my account? I just came back to play again and this happened please help :/
    Attached Files

Better file a ticket to 1:1 inquire at the main site.

Comment

most 1002 error is blocked because of their region, since some players that plays in a region where they have their own DN server is being kept there by ED, so if they have their own DN servers to play there, they don't want them to play on another server like SEA since its their policy i think?

the only way to fix this is to send a ticket report on 1:1 support, if your ED account got blocked as well, create a different ED account and then state your business, such as telling them this email with the account is blocked and then send them a screenshot about it, short phrases + screenshot, define your problem carefully

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
        most 1002 error is blocked because of their region, since some players that plays in a region where they have their own DN server is being kept there by ED, so if they have their own DN servers to play there, they don't want them to play on another server like SEA since its their policy i think?

the only way to fix this is to send a ticket report on 1:1 support, if your ED account got blocked as well, create a different ED account and then state your business, such as telling them this email with the account is blocked and then send them a screenshot about it, short phrases + screenshot, define your problem carefully
        Thank you sir, I will check that as well.

Comment

Working...
        X