Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increases Daily Fatigue, also increases the consumption of fatigue. are you joking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increases Daily Fatigue, also increases the consumption of fatigue. are you joking?

what are you doing dev? are you trying to twist our minds(I don't know in english)? increasing the daily fatigue and increasing the consumption doesn't changes the dungeon per run except the numbers.

P.S. sorry for the words that I'ved said. but Dude it doesn't really changes anything in the gameplay.

P.P.S. from what I have experienced, I did lesser dungeons while leveling

Before the May patch,
    I can make a Max Level Lancea in 2-3 days.

After May Patch,
    I can make a Max Level Lancea in 12-15 days. LMAO

P.S. No RH / Bonus EXP Coupons
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

They have future plans and the changes in FTG is only their first step, 2nd is the weekly and daily task reward changes, their 3rd step i assume is the change in beggar's box from which will change all the requirements from different varieties to "clear 50 daily quest" and they will prevent any exceeding purchase of boxes and limit it to 1 until you have completed the current beggar's box currently on your inventory, and it won't expire so feel free to do it the only time you can, no hassle, but slowly doing it.

And also, they have plans already set to reduce FTG consumption by 20% soon enough you will see it for yourself, so for now stop complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
        And also, they have plans already set to reduce FTG consumption by 20% soon enough you will see it for yourself, so for now stop complaining
        As you mentioned, such changes are under the planning stage and are not sure to take place. Based on ED's current record of changing their minds at the last minute, one cannot definitely say that such things will be implemented even if they exist on or are being done on other servers. Let the thread starter speak his mind and air his grievances and not be told by any member to stop complaining. There is nothing wrong with pointing out what is currently working or not - perhaps ED will take notice and listen, although unlikely.

#BackseatModerator

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          mhmm, ok, so why'd you got time to point out my opinion and told him to stop complaining "for now" instead of doing something more productive

• BusinessManager
          BusinessManager commented
          Editing a comment
          @shovels

Why don't you ask that question to yourself? Instead of having the courage to admit that you do not have the right to stop a member from expressing their concerns or thoughts, you try to delve into the productivity of posts. Don't you have anything more productive to say? What I, and other members want to do with our time is none of your concern, just as we do not care what you want to do with yours like wanting to be a god telling us what to do. You have no authority to stop a player from complaining or tell someone how to use their time.

Let the members say what they want to say and don't tell them to stop complaining when they have every right to do so, even the moderators here as well as when CC was handling the game never stopped a player from saying their piece. Don't tell me to do something productive as I have already done so by pointing out what a smart aleck you are. Don't pretend to be a righteous, know-it-all member who acts as if he wants to help when you act like a glorified troll. And yes, this post is productive. I may not be a moderator here but I moderate other forums and we abhor backseat moderators, just like what you are.

Your definition of what is productive is different from other members - again do not impose your myopic view of things to other people and learn to respect their right to speak as long as no forum rules are violated. Your entire post could've been helpful and appreciated until you commanded the member to stop complaining, heck even ED can't say that to any member here as each player's support is the reason why businesses such as gaming, exist.
          Last edited by BusinessManager; 05-31-2018, 10:01 PM.

wait for 1 -2 months , there was a FTG fix for dungeons below lv90 and also the 3000 weekly FTG patch
        with that I leveled 1 to 95 in 1 day
        currently its bad but our server slow so have to deal with it xD
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• Rinfumeku
          Rinfumeku commented
          Editing a comment
          is the kairon nest patch coming this june?
      Working...
      X