Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquisitor or crusader?

guys can u help me to decide which class is better in pve and in raid

im a crusader and im planning to change job to inquisitor coz i think inq deal more damage than crusader...... but im still not sure so im asking for help

UNQUISITOR OR CRUSADER?

perks of crusader:

Fast/instant cooldown on certain skills
    has varieties of instant skills (Divine Breaker > Judgement Hammer , Lightning Strike > Electric Smite ) (Elemental Aura > Light skills 30% chance of instants on > Mighty Blow/Hammer Hand)
    Better Tankiness because of Iron Will skill, Shield Charge dmg reduction side-effect

bad points of crusader:

Melee, close range means prone for fatalities in Raid / Nests without careful precautions
    Complex Combos, requires micro management in skills and auras for effectiveness in Nests
    He doesn't have a cool wand
    Less DPS output, but better landing of skills gives more DPS, relies solely on FD for better DPS, has less Magical DMG, so pick STR stat and Physical Based stat to focus

perks of inquisitor:

Long-Midrange
    Decent Skill cooldown, few instants, but awesome skill animations (too much lag for low-end computer hardware and system specs)
    Higher DPS output, more Atk power than crusader, only focus on 1 stat
    Has many buffs to increase offensive capabilities
    Has better debuffs to make effective measurements on dealing DPS on enemy boss in raid / nests
    Has a Wand
    More Screaming
    Easy Skill rotation and Skill Combo for effective DPS

bad points of inquisitor:

Slow skill animation
    erratic aiming for Judgement Spear
    Wide scale AoE skills means requires micro managing and skill limitations on certain nests

Comment

As of the moment, Inquisitor is simply better.

But another wave of Crusader boost will soon come in about 3 months time, which I believe is more than enough to make him surpass Inquisitor.

So, I don't think you need to change job if your actual preference lies with Crusader.

Edit: Please keep in mind to post your thread in the appropriate place. Question thread goes to Q&A section.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 06-04-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post

More Screaming
        time to make inquisitor

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it is. Inqui screams louder than loli class.
      Working...
      X