Classes for faster clears in dungeons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes for faster clears in dungeons

Is there a class that can easily clear mobs and defeat bosses quickly in lvl 95 abyss dungeons? Because I need those characters for my gold farm but, the more characters, the longer it takes to finish their daily quests.

I Would say AOE Classes like Arti, Destro, ML, even Adept. And yes More Chars = more time needed Higher chance of getting bored but also = Lost amounts of gold if u know what ur doing.
    ~Experience Is Key, Live Life, Dream Big~

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Current RM class is astonishingly OP in terms of DPS output & crowd control.
      Since we are talking about dungeons, just go in to Robot Mode and smash everything.
      It has a bad-ass tumble and can just smash everything but the downsides are entrances.
      [Robot is too big and sorta glitchy in tight entrances, Example: Distorted Zone's Reversed INV]

In the future patch, RM is nerfed badly, but still she retains the significant AOE dmg of her skills (some are doubled, if i'm not mistaken).
      She's still good for crowd control, but if we talk about nest, she is outclassed by other classes.

• EliakimNeo
      EliakimNeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright Alright Thx Alot... And By which Other classes are u talking about that outclassed RM ?

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      RM is too slow in robot form, moving in other area after clearing the current area is the problem. in human form SS and GM are better mob clearer than RM. in killing the dungeon boss she is the fastest even faster than SS. just transform to robot and the boss is dead.

Destroyer.

Awakened Rolling Attack + Ring Bomb EX + Maelstrom Howl. All these skills have high damage, low cooldown and excellent AOE.

Comment

• EliakimNeo
      EliakimNeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Destroyer has some gpod freackimg AOE and that my first pick but i wanted to give more choices i heard Arti is pretty good to if i want some Variety in ur chars nublood30

• nublood30
      nublood30 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I'll prepare my future destroyer in the chronicles, thanks for the info.

i would say tempest

just spam DSK(w/ aerial twinshot), awk. punch smash and binding shot
    plus spirit boost and her spontaneous mobility creates the illusion of swiftness

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      set your sensitivity to 100.
      #issuefixed

• IJumpUJump
      IJumpUJump commented
      Editing a comment
      jeecay actually, for normal dq, AC spiral vortex is the MVP skill. Just turn your camera when casting to spray it around a wide arc.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      WW :3 AC BK is quite a good DQ skill, also in NM

Class with Medium to Wide-scaled AoE skills as suggested on the above post.

LIST:
    • Destroyer
    • Ray Mechanic (Alfredo Frontier Mode)
    • Sting Breeze (Those kabooming spears)
    • Barbarian
    • Crusader (spam out mighty blow and hammer hand and you got no problem)
    • Dark Avenger (Dark Crash, Doom Blade, Vengeance Storm etc etc.)
    • Salaena
    • Silver Hunter (Some of her skills are medium scaled AoE)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      and as atom100 said, Elestra's drawback is she takes a bit long to take down the boss, this is because she has a bit weak of a DPS if not ice stacking, this could be added as a factor as why i did not added her up on my list, since you need to kill the boss as well as fast as you can to clear the dungeon, salaena can do a pretty good job dealing with the mobs, but she kills the dungeon boss much faster, geared or not, salaena still has a better dps than her sister class, elestra

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can add that Elestra prerequisite for better mob clearer is geared enough to kill mobs w/ FF EX and FF EXi in one shot. +20 t2 Medea is good enough. u need those 2 skills alternately to clear the mobs. sally's Firewall is fast cast but there's a gap in the middle, inferno is good (I like this skill, burn them all) slow in animation and the good thing they lower the cd for sally's flame road u can use it more often than before.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      elestra does kill mobs more effectively and in a faster pace yes, but considering she can't kill the boss fast enough since her skills are straight forward and some enemies like in CBN moves around so much, i don't think she can do the job effectively than sally, since sally can use flame road, deal a huge chunk on the boss' hp, then finish it off with a bit of firewall and if possible, rolling lava or meteor shower

I had the same quandary before. I have all characters except guardian. I have them all at level 95 and are wearing at least +20 medea 2 equipments. I try to do all daily tasks on solo mode as a farming method.

Based on experience, the fastest classes to finish abyss dungeons on solo mode are: (runs are timed - combined mob and boss clearance as some clear mobs faster, others kill the boss a lot faster)

Elestra
    Saleana
    Light Fury
    Destroyer
    Flurry
    Dark Summoner

Other classes to consider:
    Dark Avenger
    Barbarian
    Raven
    Black Mara
    Moonlord

Based on personal use, the classes mentioned average about 2 minutes more or less, depending on the dungeon and other circumstances, assuming you have a minion (since several seconds are consumed looting). The other classes not on the list average around 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, more or less, so I don't use them for farming as 24 hours will not be enough to play them all.

Your game play style will also affect your time as there will be classes you'll find easier to use and will affect your over all performance in trying to finish a dungeon.

Comment

PLEASE i need help... after i login this message keeps appearing.. *DUPLICATE LOGIN PLEASE TRY AGAIN SHORTLY*

this is the first time i downloaded DN on my pc.. I can use dwc chars but i can't do pvp.. and everytime i pick my main and my other account's main i KEEP DISCONNECTING

PLEASE!
      i just wanna play DN -.-

Comment

• nublood30
        nublood30 commented
        Editing a comment
        You do know this thread is an entirely different topic to what you're trying to discuss right? , please go to the Technical Issues Category and try to make a thread about that. As for your problem, I don't know that happened to me once but all I did was re-enter my user and pass and that somewhat fixes it in my situation.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        please, you're not helping the community, delete this post, no one could help you out here unless you inquire at 1:1 support

A geared AH can finish a dungeon in less than a minute xD....just spam soul steal again and again ,cruel rush so you can kill mobs while moving then deadly blow to boss....thats it xD

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish I can see a video of ah clearing dq dungeons less than a minute (-0:59.99)
        or
        This post never happen.

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Wanna see a vid too. I haven't tried doing speed dungeon run but even with my main gears it is still above a minute to clear (well I usually stop at chests for the keys but still...)

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did some runs and apparently I only cap to 1:35/34 secs I think I mistook it for ABN run . v . .....sorry for misinformation.

Why isn't my Inquisitor mentioned here?

Just put Consecration and Lightning Storm in areas where monsters spawn.
      Max Chain Lightning for clearing leftover mobs.
      Holyburst when you are surrounded by monsters.
      Grandcross or Judgment Spear + Detonate if the mobs are far away from you.
      Lastly, Enhanced Detonate (if available) to wipe out more mobs hahah

Comment

• EliakimNeo
        EliakimNeo commented
        Editing a comment
        True true Lol Clerics are so forgotten Lol
    Working...
    X