Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please open already the new season of Ladder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please open already the new season of Ladder!

I purposely post this here in GD.

As the title said NA server had already this last month and on the latest patch notes i didn't even see any news about the opening of Ladder. Even the ladder shop has already updated last patch but still not open.

1. Wrong section. If you want to post your thread in the appropriate place, you should place this under the Suggestions tab.

2. Then again, it doesn't really matter where you post this. It won't make much difference, and ED will most likely do whatever they want regardless of your request.

Comment

another request on the wrong thread discussion got ignored yet again

This is why i get mad all the time, these people posting in the wrong thread section and hopelessly ask for something that is inevitably impossible to happen in an instant

Comment

Oh here comes the forum elitists. My main reason why i posted here is because this is the most active section (i know you still have arguments here) and i wanna see if there's any people have to say and support, opinion or wondering about my topic. And it makes difference i think to post it here like the panda car replacement on eye gacha event if there's alot of support. And lastly i purposely create this thread in a fulminate way. Feel free to report me if you want~

Comment

• Great Grant
          Great Grant commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.Shovels no thanks, i'm not here to find a master, i am just here to help everyone out same as what you are doing, but please do be discreet at some point, not everyone can tolerate some of your despicable actions such as what you have just did, even if you did said some bad things, it is a good thing to not repeat those again, as many have already said, learn from your mistakes, but i think you can't do that so i will just be frank about it: Stop Being Psychotic, i've read most of your replies, and most of it are really crazy and out of topic, but then again i can't judge what you are trying to imply since i don't get it much, but these are actions of someone going insane and have troubles in real life, maybe you're depressed?

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          There are times i am depressed, but this time this dude really just purposely posted it on the wrong thread section, i know he's a Filipino since base on his picture, not much people knows about the image, i am not assuming but i am telling what is the truth, i can feel it by my bones that i am telling it right, its just that i really hate these people who breaks the rules and just acts selfishly doing this wrong thing in the forum and just wanted attention.

This is just grabbing attention if you really announce something rather people would want or interested in the topic, this is how they fish for likes on facebook these days :v oh i have been seeing it for years now, this aint a mistake, even if this guy said it right, he's still fishing for attention

• Sweetums
          Sweetums commented
          Editing a comment
          Great Grant ahh okay point taken. I might have been too aggressive towards him.

Mr.Shovels keeps on defending himself pointlessly and again name calling which of course just proves my previous statements and why would you bring up that OP is a Filipino? Is that even relevant? You honestly need to evaluate yourself.

I wont reply any further, concluded that im talking to a brick.

ya +1 to this
        Ladder is really important for Task in future patches
        idc if u posted wrong section becoz they DONT EVEN READ ANY SECTION
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000

yes
          Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
          Edited as of 28/11/2017

Comment

+1 pls ed especially for the dailies ~

Comment

+1
              Play Rank Battle 1 Times through Battle Matching
              *the only task that you can't finish because you literally never knew when its going to be on .-.*

Comment

+1 I miss ladder! Kudos to the 3 forum "guards"...even though no one actually appointed them as such hahaha..so much dedication and time ripz

Forever your Majesty

Comment

I'm up for this. Currently it's impossible to do the 10 daily task achievement because of this ladder issue. If they don't have any plans of re-opening it, then they should just replace the ladder daily task with something else...

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                    Mr.Shovels commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i agree, daily task should be solely for PVE, then maybe they can add up another tap for PVP daily task from which players can earn PVP exclusive points and some other points necessary for them to use within the game

+1 want to see again some ladder action, and dramas :3

★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
                  Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
                  Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
                  DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• Great Grant
                    Great Grant commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Isn't there enough drama on this post already :-3

• MeshPolygon
                    MeshPolygon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    the dramas I'm talking about are those related to pvp ladder. ladder is one good source of entertainment. battle does not simply end on the battlefield. it continues on to the world chat. flailing harsh words and slanders all around. it could beat the afternoon dramas in terms of intensity and quality. the viewing would also be better if accompanied by popcorns.

_
                    and not that lovers' tiff over there.

• SadisticEin
                    SadisticEin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When drama gets worse due to ladder I think I'll consider taping a paper or smthing over chat box... x'D

I really wish they would open ladder again so I could pvp with a purpose again .....pub pvp whether KOF,rounds,capt or respawn mode you'd always seem to get a salty toxic player bombarding you with rude PMs....reason why I don't like to do pub pvp unless its with friends or guildmates

Comment

Working...
                  X