which title is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which title is better?

hi guys i wanted to ask which goddess title is better? the one that adds % magic att and % att. for the one that adds % elemental attack? my class in a moonlord and i dont really know which title is better for my class as well. im planing to save up enough points to exchange for one of the title. so if anyone is kind enough to tell me which one i should get. thank you very much!

Depends actually since we dont know your gears(and please dont reply your stats here too lazy to calculate im sorry), try to read this http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...nversion-jades it can probably answer your question

Comment

Tell us the title name so we can announce the verdict.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
        Tell us the title name so we can announce the verdict.
        It's obviously SGG or Teardrop.
        I didn't answer coz ultimately it's down to his gears and he didn't share any info about that.

Comment

Me, don't need to ask , just choose Teardrop , it has more FD, critical damage. even u take diminishing return into account, its not big difference.

Comment

Just get teardrop.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
            X