No announcement yet.

PETITION to change some of the rewards on Eye Gacha Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only bad reward in this event is actually the mount, and clear sky accessories. Even then its actually okay.
    The memory weapon and/or memory armor box gives a set of old costumes which no longer obtainable, Fashion wise its pretty good.
    Tier 10-12 probably just an extra tier (?) idk, looks like one, because seems like the star of the event is the memory weapon/armor box.

Then again, for an Anniversary, its not living up to its expectation.
    For example, mounts could be an exclusive SEA mount, which is designed specifically for SEA server, just like the Rainbow Wing Tasha designed. (This was actually pretty hyped, because its a unique, event exclusive thing).
    Same thing with the Clear Sky Black wings.

People asking for Epic Weapon Coupon, and/or FD mounts are just, i dont know how to put it, self-centered? Yeah its gotta be good for players in their gear progress (I too am looking for epic weapon coupon and FD mount), but in the end its not special in anyway. A custom designed costume/mounts/spirit/cash accessories fits more in the spirit of a true event. Which, I agree, not shown in the rewards given.

If really the rewards are to be revamped, I think its a lot better to show the spirit of a true Event, give us custom stuff exclusive for SEA server, its SEA Server Anniversary after all. Maybe there is not enough time to do make a new design and implement it as of now, but it could be considered for future events? Well its the team's decision.

Memory Weapon/Armor Box is a good move i would say, its okay, its kind of special even though its a re-release of an old costume.

In the end, I am supporting this change. It is okay at its current state for a normal event, but this is an anniversary after all.

so +1.
    Last edited by [aL]; 08-15-2018, 01:10 PM.
    Do unto others what you want others do unto you
    aLsylph | aLicht
    Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

• [aL]
      [aL] commented
      Editing a comment
      First time I heard that its recycled from KDN 7th Anniv, is there a source? If its true then, its just more sad, doesnt make sense why they chose the same set as KR’s Anniv, unless they are limited to it by KR’s HQ(?).

Im not saying Epic Weapon Coupon is bad, its just a self-centered mindset. Slapping an Epic Weapon Coupon is as bad as recycling anything. Its an item thats in-game which you can get anytime. Just because it’s worth is high in gearing, people are fine with it. Yes its everyone’s favorite, and it has very high value, but will it leave a mark as something from Anniversary? This is whats lacking from the overall event.

• StarBright
      StarBright commented
      Editing a comment
      yes check out BabyKuri's post in the 'ANNIVERSARY' event thread and you'll see :>

well you have a point in leaving a mark as an anniversary, I wish they really planned this out, they did have some time :<<

• Graupelle11
      Graupelle11 commented
      Editing a comment
      The main issue here is actually the last 3 tiers. 140-160k box for something that is way too easy to craft in-game. If they did this 2 months earlier, it's still understandable. But after last month's patch, crafting those converters now is just like a walk in the park.

>The long waited 1-year anniversary gacha event is here.

Turned out to be a disappointment. Checked the tier cleared today and its still Tier 2. I think it would be a miracle if all the tier would be cleared. Or who knows?

Comment

+1 YES PLS. I havent bought any gatcha, i dont think the rewards are worth it..

Comment

For 6 days we only reached T2 Better to change the rewards
        Last edited by darkdestiny39; 08-15-2018, 07:36 PM.
        “Fake people have image to maintain, real people just don't care.”

- Hikigaya Hachiman

Comment

up up and away!!!

Comment

+1 to this!! We're expecting fantastic rewards this anniversary event!!!! You guys making us buy anniversary box 9k eyet for 10pcs and the rewards are ugh mehhhh!!! hear our cries DN team!!!!!! T^T

Comment

up up up up up and upppp 1 week in we're only in teir 2 clear, goodjob boycotting the event. lets all hope theyll notice us
              IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

+1 to this and +1 to Babykuri's suggestion...

Comment

Comment

• +1 to this and BabyKuri's suggestion.

Day 23483244 and still no acknowledgement from any staff/mod.

xChuuPaux | xHotFudgex | xHotCocox | xCremex

Comment

• Up for for this, dont be too greedy ED please make this event special for every players here at sea

Comment

• cleared tier3, 4 days after tier2 was cleared

Comment

• Rinfumeku
                          Rinfumeku commented
                          Editing a comment
                          10 days left till gacha event ends meaning it might be able to clear bout 2 more tiers then thats it LOL

• OURS PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD !!

Congrats to all who supported this thread
                        We will soon see a better list of rewards

PM Tasha have finally gave a response at discord

Last edited by Jeezus; 08-16-2018, 03:51 AM.
                        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
                        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• StarBright
                          StarBright commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Omgeee!! Thank you!!!

• hoooray we did it, lets hope for the best
                        IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

• hooorayy~ thank you ♥

Comment