Dark Avenger Skill(Dark Crash Bugged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Avenger Skill(Dark Crash Bugged)

Good day GM's I hope you're doing great. can you please check out the skill of DA dark crash on PVP? The damage is really insane that sometimes it damage 90%(I ain't sure if this one is pretty normal). I'm hoping you gonna check it out and fixed as soon as possible for fair and balance. Thanks

for now, DA Drak Crash skill deals more damage than normal in balanced stages, I don't know if it's due to a bug or an damage overload applied on Dev's part, so the best thing will be to wait for the next update patch to see if they solve that
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

DA's Dark Crash is one of the best Damage Dealing skill in the game besides certain skills of the Flurry and Smasher (Current Update patch for smasher) It seems that the charging state is compensated for the high dps of the skill, and since it also affects a wide AoE when the character lands, there's not much really reason to complain about it for now, and players can easily avoid it in pvp due to the CM3 not working at all in pvp, and even with the Dark Avenger form, it is still quite slow to charge.

But it is weird that it deals so much damage compared to several skills on pvp by other class of characters.

Comment

• Al0dia
        Al0dia commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I'm a SH user.. even SH sometimes cant skip that, I use Aerial Evasion and Monkey Catch during skill casting .. Dark crash still grabbing me even though I'm far and It's really weird..
        Last edited by Al0dia; 10-20-2018, 08:09 AM.

• Arkhaez
        Arkhaez commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't say for 1v1's, but it ain't easy to just avoid it in group pvp.

• KureyonNeko
        KureyonNeko commented
        Editing a comment
        The area is improved for its suction which is quite good. It's got suction so you either SA tank away from it or emergency escape it which some classes do not have.

Transformed DA dark crash could take 70%+ hp of squishy classes like acad, archer, sorc & assassin.
      If your AE already wasted then you will definitely get f**ed

Comment

• Al0dia
        Al0dia commented
        Editing a comment
        what makes it more annoying is the skill cooldown look like fast..

• gachimuchi
        gachimuchi commented
        Editing a comment
        When transformed, DA main skills CD are halved

This is clearly a skill bug abused and ED stated that bug abusing violates their game policy.
      You can actually report this kind of issue same when the Crusaders have their Divine Combo bug that deals 30k+ in PVP in the previous updates.

DA's Dark Crash is harder to avoid than you actually think where it deals 70k+ and they can use it in a span of 10sec with their transformation.
      Specially if you have a ping of 100ms above in PVP, even if after you use AE you're still gonna caught with the vacuum effect of Dark Crash...

Comment

• Al0dia
        Al0dia commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah RoriBeam is PVP player.. He feel what I feel. lols
        Last edited by Al0dia; 10-20-2018, 07:09 PM.

I myself as a saint experienced it went over 100k. Aside from it being bugged there really should be a damage cap in PVP for a skill.

Comment

Hm I'm not sure now with revamp on bubbles (no more STR+) but last time I pvped with a friend I drained his HP down to 0 during full buff (DA transform, full bubble, warrior buff, element buff, + 2 debuff).

Comment

Working...
        X