[Petition] Increase TH gold limit to prevent conversion sniping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Petition] Increase TH gold limit to prevent conversion sniping

As the title goes, this is a petition to increase TH gold limit as soon as possible. This is mainly due to the issue that items (especially cash items) which are valued above the TH limit of 200k has a big risk of being sniped.

For an instance conversion pouches. We are all aware that conversion parts pouches are priced beyond 200kg. Many players abuse this limitation to snipe conversion pouches when a transaction is ongoing. Let me cite an example:

1. Buyer and seller agree to a price above 200k, let's say 300kg.
    2. Seller will put the conversion pouch at TH for 200kg and the buyer will wait for it to appear so he can buy it.
    3. The trade of excess gold can be done before or after Th transaction, depending on the deal

So where's the risk here?
    At item #2.
    Buyer needs to have fast reflexes to be able to buy the items he is waiting for. This has been the case since conversion boxes has been released in SEA. Recently, snipers have been rampant. Players (and most likely bots) camping at TH, waiting for conversion transactions and voila, spam refresh button and snipe conversion parts.

I have already experienced this thrice and God knows how many players are losing gold and yet being deprived of conversion parts that they worked hard for.

As mentioned in Tasha's livestream before, TH gold limit will be increased by October 2018 patch. Sadly, its already November. I hope ED would really consider this because this will really solve the issue.
    Last edited by justlance; 12-02-2018, 10:53 PM. Reason: Changed twice to thrice. :|

+1
    hope this comes next patch
    Do unto others what you want others do unto you
    aLsylph | aLicht
    Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

Tasha hi, we badly need the gold cap removal

Comment

hello, what you mention in your post has already been discussed by the dev's, they have already published the post where it says that (which was about 3 or 4 months ago) that will come, when? who knows when they decide to place it, so it's better to wait, as always
        Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

I am supporting this petition.
          Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Originally posted by GXSCC View Post
            hello, what you mention in your post has already been discussed by the dev's, they have already published the post where it says that (which was about 3 or 4 months ago) that will come, when? who knows when they decide to place it, so it's better to wait, as always
            Yes, they have intentions to implement it. But the issue here is very rampant and it needs solution very soon. We cannot just wait for it blindly, hoping that every patch will contain it.

~~Anyway, I will change the title to petition an early implementation on SEA since it has been already implemented in DNKR~~
            Welp how to change title
            Last edited by justlance; 11-21-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Title cannot be changed.

Has petitions actually solved anything?

Serious question.

Comment

• nvLite
              nvLite commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...-gacha-rewards

• GlassShard
              GlassShard commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for this.

I don't want to be a killjoy but I honestly think this was brought back only for the sole intention of profit (High demand sought out = High profit = Win-win). It's a bit far stretched to say they listened, since they themselves haven't responded to any of you guys and it was only assumed they did.

Ah well, best to think positively about things.

+1; no reason not to unless Tasha herself is a sniper?

btw from SG MNG, we are aware Tasha doesn't read forums (she didn't know eles bug existed until someone personally asked her about it despite posted in forum for weeks). Could we assume she has no idea about this whole sniping issue (or what actually is the issue)? Perhaps TS can elaborate on that if you have the spare time since first posts get the most attention.
            Last edited by Xenocho; 11-22-2018, 04:09 PM.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Faraway
              Faraway commented
              Editing a comment
              Tasha's last activity was on 09 Oct 2018 6:52pm (forum time), as seen on 24 Nov 2018 2:33pm (GMT+8).

Not sure if Tasha doesn't read or she actually does but I believe there are other GMs who might be aware of the issues brought up by players in the forum.
              One of them replied my private message a few days ago.

I don't understand what GMs do anyway, like Tasha. Are they working full time as GMs? What are the job scops of GM? Do they have technical knowledge and background regarding management/game engines/programming or anything? Do they help out on other technical tasks other than making announcements to players and communicating with players?

I strongly support this petition.

I have sold 3 conversion parts now and all of them claimed that they are not the one who bought it when it happened really fast. (As soon as I put it in TH its already sold / th mail received). I have no proof if all of them are genuinely speaking of the truth except for one who provided me a video of his POV of the transaction as I did so too. Some of this so-called victims could be just trying to swindle back some of the gold they paid but also could be genuinely victimized but we have no way to tell. >.<

This will not be a problem if only we can somehow increase the TH gold price cap. (Isnt that too simple? why not implement it? Theres no harm if th gold cap is increased.., right? I wonder..)

Please hear out your players. Tasha Skragon Verbena
            Last edited by Celdris; 11-22-2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Yes please increase the limit .. too much gold , I need to buy expensive items
              Last edited by zhenghui; 11-23-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Gold Cap was changed to 100 million in October Korea DN Patch
                Should come December or Jan for SEA and friendly servers

It affects = Inventory + Storage + Mail + Trading House

I couldn't show it since i do not have that much gold in KDN LOL

But here is Image of TH limit while registering item

Click image for larger version

Name:	TH-max-gold.png
Views:	424
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	151390
                Last edited by Jeezus; 11-23-2018, 02:06 AM.
                Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
                www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• Celdris
                  Celdris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TY jeezus for the enlightenment, now fly back to heavens

ED , you removed the other in game currency "dnp" which we can sell items up to 999k dnp w/o increasing gold cap to the same level. you're busy in increasing you're income by reintroducing conversion box w/o increasing the gold cap? So this old issues happens. anyway I'm broke right now from enhancing those calypse gears so it don't affect me right now,but it will in the future. pls increase the gold cap.

Comment

A simple solution to sniping issue is lower the price of pouches to 200kg each while getting TH gold cap is a good idea, doing so just for 1 item such as conversion pouches doesn't seem necessary. If 200kg is lower than your needs to compensate for the luck in opening boxes, then simply choose wisely who to trade with. Anyway now the server is most likely experiencing gold sink with the straight enhancement event, only a few will benefit with this for now and better focus the development on bug fixing and others which needed immediate action like server dc at portals. But again, still a good idea for an easy and safe trade so still +1.

Comment

+1
                    Hope this pushes through ASAP.

Comment

+1 this is very important to a lot of people , please include this in the up coming dec patch please
                      Tasha thank you.

MerongJi
                      Discord :
                      Mong#1952
                      Youtube:
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Q...JSaEPMxSHOzcWw

Comment

Working...
                      X