No announcement yet.

Eye opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idiana Nana Chan let them apologize first properly like what idiana have previously asked, not only for you but for all the players they involved in this issue.My guess is that they will use that opportunity meeting all of you so that they could easily bash all of you in world chat like they did to the seller yuuki. They have asked you to provide a photo that shows yuuki is innocent if all her main and sub sellers are in the same account, but as you see she never did apologize and is shaming you more to the other readers stating maybe everyone here is yuuki lol
    Last edited by AbyssWand; 11-23-2018, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Meanwhile I am distressed because I opened 100 boxes to get zero conversion part.

Comment

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        you are not alone everytime conversion box is available at cash shop i always open to test my luck and ever since i have only got myself jellies as the best item.

Never had i attack yukki about being a sniper in any of my post and blue bird . I’m just proposing some ideas for her to clear her own name . It’s good to see that both characters is in the same account but she has yet to comment on why must she sell on separate characters?

(Nana , since you accused me of blue birding yukki is a sniper , please show any proof ,take my challenge, I give 50k gold if you can show me blue birding about it , do you dare to accept this challenge ? ). Don’t worry I will make another thread about yukki the trader for others to comment , stay tune .

next up , nana and adiana , from the start till the end , the only accusation i admit I made is suspecting both of you are actually the same person because of the typing habits/style and so much similarities starting a topic out of no where (even if you are not the same person , 3 of you sure knows each other and tried to pull off this drama ) . Also, you guys seems to keep dodging my question and keep diverting to something else .

I prospoe a meetup for yukki to have a chance to explain all doubts to help her clear her name but why is she hiding ? And obviously you guys did nothing wrong , why don’t dare to meet in game ?

(Don’t worry I will show you what is bashing in my other thread , do convey it to your “friend” yukki and hope to eee what he/she says)

Comment

• idiana
        idiana commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe you didnt bash miss yUuuK11 with birds but your actions here says more than that

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        My actions here were just to give her chance to clear her name ..

I’m only suspicion is against the 2 unknown forum account names all along who started random topics

zhenghui I dont think yuuki is hiding, im not sure which part but im sure Nana Chan has stated that yuuki just never plans to do any action maybe that includes here in the forums. If you really are eager to admit to your mistakes and settle what is happening I'm sure you know she was selling costumes last night, one private message or blue bird could have gotten her attention but I'm guessing you did not because you want to involve Nana Chan and idiana in this who were just doing what is right, maybe I too will be included after this. If you really just want to settle things why not gather the ones involved only specially your friend or was it guildmate which you have previously said in your comment. I dont see any need to further involve the ones in this forum for a settle talk if this is really what you were after unless you have some ulterior motive behind. And I think as a guild master which you have claimed in your comments, it is just right to make your friend or guildmate apologize since they were accusing
      someone else falsely or maybe you apologize on their behalf.

Comment

I have added yUK11's discord for a detailed explanation and I might post something which could be of much help to defend her and zhenghui will most likely turn me into yUkk11 too after this. Hooray for a new team. Nana Chan

Comment

my comment is blocked?

Comment

zhenghui you really are a weirdo, didn't I answer you already that I am not a forum addict and was never active in forum, all I did was post 3 days ago before Nana Chan's post all because I was disturbed in selling my rare talisman by some annoying blue bird spam accusing miss yUuuK11 as sniper that's why as you can see in my post all I ever asked was proofs of her sniping so that we could all ask her to be banned and little did I expect Nana Chan and others to claim that she isn't. Me siding with miss yUuuK11 was never planned all I did was ask for apologies to the harm I have caused her with my post but in aL's post you can see that is where me and Nana Chan has started standing on the same ground because all the questions asked in my post were answered by her add to that her post here which gives us more idea on how she became a victim of trolling. Even now that all your questions have been given concern and proper reply you still tend to act like miss yUuuK11 is still not innocent as Nana Chan has proven in this post. You are one of the worst people to talk to I'm sorry if this is offensive but I came up with this only due to your actions from yesterday until now. You always pretend to be kind at first then all of a sudden you defile me, apologize and defile me again and again. Like AbyssWand has proposed, meeting you is the worse decision since you might only end up doing the exact same thing RenLF has been doing which is using birds to spam trolling to whoever you are pleased to on using. What about your statement yesterday? You even made it bold to clarify your statement.

(I don't usually like drama but I can't help but get involved when you bring RenLF (my guildmate) and Yoona (my friend) into the picture. 1. Hi Nana Chan , idiana can you check with Yukki is there any reason why sometimes she sells the conversion part using a sub(PLSPICME) and sometimes using her main (YUKI)? Is that sub and her main under the same account? If she can prove that both characters are in the same account, it will eliminate her suspicion that the sub is actually her own sniper using another account to snipe when she sells on her main.)

Nana Chan has proven this to us but what did you do after? you only worsen the situation by adding me to your hate list and also Nana Chan. Your words are never trustworthy from the start. I did say this to RenLF and Yoona03 in which from my point of view have started all of my idea that miss yUuuK11 is a sniper based on my what I've witnessed them do in the game, SHAME ON YOU. Now I feel like saying same words on you after all that has been proven you still try to look for opportunities to make other people look bad. When will your likes ever stop harassing innocent players SHAME ON YOU.

Comment

• zhenghui
              zhenghui commented
              Editing a comment
              i didn’t harass anyone , all the points I raise was valid . some of them are not yuuki as they have proven (piggy and houji)

I’m not even targeting yuuuki at first , I was just raising suspicion over random forum accounts making post , and speculate their intent , then the 2 person started attacking me and blue bird in game to harass and making false accusation . It forces me to comment here.

zhenghui /RenLF/Yoona03 and who else that spammed those disturbing birds when im selling items, how can someone snipe his own items at th if you are not allowed to buy what you have placed at the auction.

Comment

• idiana
              idiana commented
              Editing a comment
              dont feel guilty for siding the wrong persons from the start it is fine now you can stop arguing with them for what you believed is right the photos Nana Chan has given is very much enough for players to see who are the real trolls and snipers. Don't allow yourself to be one of their next target

very good point

Comment

interesting

Comment

Working...
              X