No announcement yet.

PETITION: Santa Gacha Event REWARD CHANGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i see base here and other post including facebook war (including myself)
    t3+20 set users = spent half a year (from t1) farming gold, jelly, materials (leb points / gdn) the worst part is the time and real money spent
    (i gave up my job just to play dragon nest 8months unemployed) and everything is only worth $18. this is my biggest regret this year gave up my career just to play milking game all effort wasted

those who doesnt have t3+20 who dislike us and doesnt support us = 70% of them doesnt really give everything to this game just casual playing.
    some even says hey "its christmas give us some happiness too". yeh good for casual and new players but this hurts a lot to those who gave up their career and most of their time playing this game

Calculation:
    >60-80% of casual/new players will gain end game set from this few weeks or months later they'll end up quitting playing dn nothing much to do (LOSES PLAYERS)
    >40-60% of t3+20 set users who dislike this gacha event for spending too much time in this game and only being valued $18 by ED (LOSES HARDCORE/CASHERS/VETERAN PLAYERS)
    >around 20% of the community of both parties (t3+20 set users and non) already decided to quit now with this P2W ofc there some casual players still cant afford $18 (LOSES BOTH PLAYERS)
    >new players from 2019 will never get exp nest since t3+20 is everywhere and common set no one would accept neris,medea, caly t1 on their raid/nest
    (LOSES NEWBIES / LESSEN NEW PLAYERS / POSSIBLE NO MORE NEW PLAYERS)

When this game continues to lose players DN SEA will close for good. since ED's main source of income is SEA server due to tons player players and cashers compare to other servers including korea

Dragon Nest is one of the best 3rd person hack slash mmorpg but underrated due to farming/grinding. we're here for that and we find it fun. for the other side casual players dislike those (70% of gaming community are casual)
    DN should be the same as is. start as newbie > farm from low level nest > gear up > farm from mid level nest > gear up > farm from high level nest >gear up > raid > maxed all gear > start earning gold for future
    but with $18 u can skip all of those RIP DN. and with this we'll end up having low rating in mmo communities for being P2W.
    Last edited by kipi; 12-12-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pay2Win2018 don't count chicken when the eggs are not hatch, you still need 9000 characters participate to have a full set tier3 +20 set. you might want to throw eggs to ED if those are not achieved.

• Pay2Win2018
      Pay2Win2018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not worry about that, even when the reward is shitty, the last tier is always reached (sometimes magically)
      I think this one will reach too 99.9999999999999999999999%

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe different this time, dissatisfied players more likely won't participate,there is nothing special in christmas boxes for a player to buy more than the minimum required. and to some $18 is already 2 days worth of work in IRL so more likely won't participate.

Id rather have them remove the calypse and replace it with fashionable cash items, cant really quantify the effort ye?

Comment

• [SPeanut]s
      [SPeanut]s commented
      Editing a comment
      gereint neck and the like prolly good too.

• bradleys4
      bradleys4 commented
      Editing a comment
      or 1 conversion part

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      something cc base will be fair and nice as a christmas present :3

That's gonna be hard on them and they might get accused of "false advertising" by those who bought the gacha already. Tbh they should have introduced other types of rewards that won't hurt much like epic converter costume (there's a fair amount of people wielding epic gears already thanks to the crystal shop thing) and costumes in higher tiers to complement them. Giving out T1/T2 is kinda crappy reward even with that amount tbh. Actually giving out in-game grinded gears for events is not a good idea unless you really want to milk people hard. Since it's a cash event why not limit the rewards to cash related stuff too and keep in-game grindables as it is (in-game obtained only).

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      I was the victim in that downgrading reward. But it was fair. Cheap price for end game shits just turns this into a private server with no motivation to improve yourself via effort

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      12ChopChop really? and the event is gachalicious too? I can't really recall much about it, yea it's kinda long time ago. Last thing I can remember under CC is the full blown gachalicious with epic weapon coupons, red dragon rings, epic acce, and cerb/manti mounts. Right now I highly doubt they'll change it but who knows what they might do if they reach certain quota or something xD

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I can understand CC for that part. That was their last hurrah after their contract with ED was not renewed so it was like a farewell.

I do not think it is wise to put down other people just because of this event. So what if you are already fully geared with your T3+20? Does this mean you are given a pass to deny those who want to participate in the event? With that T3+20 are you given the privilege to sit on your throne and look down on the ones with lower gears? You are angry about your effort and time and gold wasted to grind your gears. I understand that. I have been in that situation too. I am in disbelief with ED's move to reward T3+20 because I thought they would avoid that considering the backlash they would receive, but here we are. However, I try to look at the brighter side. I can skip the grinding I have been doing to gear my subs. I am saving time. I am saving my agony on enhancing the gears and the RNG I will be facing. I can go tackle down the whole DN contents with another character other than my main. There are a lot of profits to see and be bathed in. A whole lot of privilege to those with a team too. Have you not considered?

You are looking at the bad side of the community. Have you tried looking at the other side of it? This will give the chance for players that are just starting or are in need of a boost for gears to experience the whole DN contents, hone their skills and be better in the class they play. This gives us late players to have a broader choice of players with a specific class to choose for raids. Have you heard of "skills over gears"? If your mindset is "if T3+20 = skilled" you are just shooting yourself in your own foot. Have you not ever considered they could still gear their way up but still be a terrible pilot in the class they play?

This event has pros and cons, such as the scammers that will join just for the gears, the hardship to pick players for nests or raids, etc. But in the end, it is still your choice whether to join or not. Nothing is wasted, because you have chosen your decision, and ED has chosen theirs.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      That is my point exactly. Looks like you need to read better. This kind of reward will make noob players quit the game faster because of their top gear but still can't clear any raid, find any good party, or even feel any satisfaction from enhancing because the next tier is skila. 1-2 months later, such players will quit the game. Not to mention the side effects of killing the grinding motivation of a lot of other players. Conclusion, some player quit game, some players afk wait gacha. One dead server.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      If you wanna talk about helping the newbie's to find a party and do some decent nesting AND still find MOTIVATION to continue to play, then it will be T2 +20. They can easily find people to nest with. They also get to feel the satisfaction of enhancing to T3 +10 and clear raid content for T3 breakthrough. This reward is much better than T3 +20 which kills motivation for many players to play nest.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      As for "looking down from the throne" thing... man you got some real crazy imagination lol

for the new year event,
    buy 30 new year box and get 7 L Jade selector.
    weeeeeeeeeeweeeewwww
    GG, just sit back and relax , no need to rush,as end gear for this game can be purchase with very low cost.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      if ED goes ahead with this reward, i will be that guy who sits back n wait for next gacha. no need to grind anymore

Let me put this here.

This voting thing is ERRONEOUS, and INVALID as this really does not give you the freedom to vote whether you want to change the reward or not. The voting is rigged to a bias from the very start.

Now, if anyone says this is a petition, then I can say this thing falls short of what a petition is. I'm not even sure if you can call this a petition. I tried to understand and read through this back and fourth, and tried viewing this just so called petition alone in different perspective, but it lacks the element of formality in which a petition should have.

Well, if the thread starter calls this a petition, then this is a BAD way to make one, as this voting thing only fuels up arguments rather than gaining a solid appeal. This is honestly the first time I saw a petition with a voting mechanism.

With this thing in the forum, I'm not sure if this can accomplish anything.

I am not even sure why I am spending my time on this so called petition.

The thought of having a petition like this gives me a headache, more than the thought of having to change the reward or not.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      serenial250dwell so the fact that this petition ruse people annoyed you more than the thought of reward change? So you are saying that if someone is burning trash too close to your home and poses a fire hazard, and you won't tell him off, just for the sake of peace? :O

• Ricenditas
      Ricenditas commented
      Editing a comment
      oh my god roy don't be a strawman for heaven's sake

• serenial250dwell
      serenial250dwell commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi 12ChopChop

I am only dealing with your petition, nothing else, because that's what aggravates people. With the thought of having to change the rewards or not, there are tons of people who commented on that already, and I guess I don't want to add up to that. I'm sure you have realized what this thread you have started brought you by now. So I thought I could show you what you could have done better. And with everything that I stated here, you cannot deny that your so called petition only caused aggravation to people. And it brought overwhelming negative response to yourself as well. I guess that made my point clear enough, and I am sure you are intelligent enough to understand it. The only thing is, you are not open to constructive comment like this. If it comes to that, no one can help you, but only yourself. It's end of the line here.

I've changed some wordings. Some people keep think this is a survey lol.... its a PETITION, either sign and comment if youre with it or just comment here if youre againts it. i repeat, this is not a survey.

Comment

If ya'll want petition to change it to T2 calypse +20 set then also include the petition to reduce the amount of gacha needed. This petition doesn't deserve the 18k CC. And also this will make unfair for those who already bought the box, unless they do a refund and reset the whole gacha event.

Comment

what do you expect from ED they have to pay there workers too this might be there Xmas Bonus or 13th month pay for them to be this generous should be praised it does not matter if one is a grinder or a wallet whale, its mostly the whales keeping this game alive!! a little expense should not bother us the players who have enjoyed the game for years. I'm not one of the whales i'm poor in game and in real life, ED giving me an opportunity to finally have a taste of the T3 gears thanks ED!!! Mind you i choose where I spend the money i earn in real life and i have not attended all gatcha events i only spend when the probability of gaining more than i have spent is the highest, there fore i will wait the last minute if the Tier11 will be unlocked before rushing to buy cherry credits, if not daym you petitioners give us poor noob casual players who only play on our work restdays a chance to gear our main!!! (note not sub but Main!!!)

Comment

Personally, I'm against changing the rewards. Doing so will only make ED seem indecisive at best, fraudulent at worst. Since TS has stated the negative results, take a moment to consider the positive outcomes:
          • Hardcore players can gear their subs more easily.
          • New/returning players will have an opportunity to catch up with the current meta and enjoy the latest nest/raid.
          • More profits for ED to sustain (and hopefully improve) their game.

Not that I care much about it. I haven't been able to play for months with the constant disconnection.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            Your points are good, which I believe is what ED thought about too. But T2 +20 can achieve the same effect without killing the game's purpose of constantly pushing people to nest/raid together.

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            see guys, such reply by NearLawlet are mature/constructive. He tell out his points nicely that is also relevant to the reason of the petition. Be like him. Thanks

read my recent post for some better solution rather than having this kind of solution in mind.

Comment

Didn't back read and only came here to vote or rant. idc.

Who ever in ED thought this T3+20 thing is good should neck themselves.
            1. Market killer. No point buying jelly now.
            2. Even if we have skilla T3+20 is still fucking T3+20.
            3. Thanks, now my scrub chars would have unironically better equipments than my sub "mains".
            4. All those WEEKS waiting for GDN materials so I could enhance pass the +10 material bottle neck from enhancement, it was there for a god dam reason ED, and then someone really bright presents me this. Thank you so much.

I could say a lot of stuff but it gets tiring.
            I just want my decent stuff not over the top things that could ironically make people salty.
            FYI, just the costume set in the last tier is already decent of a reward coupled it with T2+20 it fantastic. Just saying.

Comment

• xForgetty
              xForgetty commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel you at number 4. lol
              now, just wait til they released "hard to get stuffs" easily.. Mid Heart to craft Ljade next? FD Plate 95? name it.

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              in essence, there is no purpose to the game if the rewards proceed. I am so not motivated to play anymore. Why put effort when all you need is gacha event to be op? :v

• VerzFC
              VerzFC commented
              Editing a comment
              You just can tell when there's something wrong when people go clamor about it.
              What this event aims, hopefully God i wish so, is to encourage people to play and not to turn the already playing people away. That could best be achieve not by giving them the "objective" but by giving them a bit of a boost so they could build upon it by playing more and then ED could rake in profit in the middle by keeping the people playing.

Oh I just got reminded that we had enhancement events every god dam month ever since ED took over just for them to shit on all that effort with this one Noice.
              Last edited by VerzFC; 12-13-2018, 02:29 AM. Reason: some grammar mistakes, i've been typing blabbering about incoherent stuff lately. kek.

If ed wants to help out you *newbies* then t2+20 is enough. What about the players that will start in january or in the future, do you think they can catch up to you newbies now that were spoonfed? Or will they just wait for another money milking gacha event with a prize of scylla +20? Lmao Nest is there for a reason, jellies are there for a reason. What ed intends to do is kill the market and waste the effort of those who truly deserve their gear. Do you even know how hard it is to even +20 a T3? Lmao 18kcc for the whole set, ed should have made it 500kcc for these kinds of rewards

Comment

• marzial09
              marzial09 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats actually what ED had been doing all the time....first was medea tier 2 + 20 then this..... Next will probably be scylla when there is new gear introduced.... Its a shitty tactic tbh but ED doesn't care how much effort you put in the game what they care the most is milking the most money they can on players.... They already killed the market for epic costumes, this should already be clear ED DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR EFFORTS AT ALL ONLY YOUR $$$

• marzial09
              marzial09 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ffs they gaveaway geraint necklace thru a grinding event on KDN here and the rest of the servers its only attainable by spending 250k eyet..... I don't know why people still get scammed by ED with all this milking events

Some said that the event is good to boost new players/potential new players to gear up and enjoy the game more with T3 +20
            but.. how about newer players that joined after the event? the amount of "Left Behind" will be even insane that nearly EVERYONE have "Endgame" (Avenger) gear

this happened every Gacha-Event, players that didnt get to attend em'.. suffering (this T3 +20 case will be even worst, to catch up to everyone in the server? instead of some few veteran/elite players)

Comment

• marzial09
              marzial09 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well they can wait for another milking event by ED cuz they will do it again and again and again till people still keep spending $$$ on it

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              not all newbie willing to or able to pay. I even know some rich ass gamers who dont spend a single dime. This game is demoralizing new players. Eventually, it will die faster and faster... time to say your goodbyes soon if T3 rewards proceed

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              not all newbie willing to or able to pay. I even know some rich ass gamers who dont spend a single dime. This game is demoralizing new players. Eventually, it will die faster and faster... time to say your goodbyes soon if T3 rewards proceed

You must write down a t3+0 and t3+20 main and sub

Comment

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              ah too much choices later confusing haha
          Working...
          X