PETITION: Santa Gacha Event REWARD CHANGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Players (those who signed the petition),

Do not give up now! It doesn't matter if ED will ignore us or what. What matters is we fight back no matter what!

ED just spit in your face for all your hard work, are you going to let it go or at least says "F*** You!" to them?
    Sometimes doing the right thing doesn't make you popular, but its the right thing to do. Don't let the little kids in this game scare you from voicing out!

Help spread the word with your guild/friends to sign this petition. It doesn't matter if ED listens or not. It only matters if we never bow down and continue to fight! Lets say "F*** You!" the mature way!
    (by signing the petition and give out your reasons here, thats how we say F*** you ED, enough is enough)
    Last edited by 12ChopChop; 12-17-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no point for them to change the rewards now it's already 1 week, if they going to change they should change it before someone else participated. i myself already bought some , can't beat them , join them. This is just a good reference for the future.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      It is very unlikely the rewards will be changed, especially since traction seems a bit slow on the current tier climb. Changing it will decimate their sales, which is a definite no-no.

The petition was a good try with decent support from many players. It was also no surprise to learn the responses from some groups but that was to be expected.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      guess so. doesnt mean we should just stay silent :v

PSA: not gonna happen bois.

Comment

• Hestia
      Hestia commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't feel so good Mr. Stark!

I know I'm late in the party but I have to repost my meme.

Comment

• jantz23
      jantz23 commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahaha gg

Tbh though, a petition like this COULD HAVE BEEN plausible if the event is still NOT in progress. However, the event is already in progress, there were people who already participated, so changing the rewards would bring more uproar and that would backlash on ED for false advertising again (see last gacha event).

If you really insist on petitioning at this stage, the most acceptable will be additional/alternate rewards.
    Why? Because it won't have a negative effect on those who already participated, plus it will get people who doesn't like the current rewards (like the TS) to maybe participate. It's a win-win.

Now I just want to give my thoughts on the TS' reason for starting this thread: what he is basically saying is that in the end this event will just result to decrease in player base. Am I right?

I don't know about that. Really probably no one knows. There are a lot of other reasons why others would leave this game (and why they would stay). Those scenarios that he imagined are limited to what he and his friends have experienced.

Let me give you an alternative of scenario based from my own experience.

Scenario 4:
    Gearing up for FDN/end game content will be cut shorter so people will become motivated again to play/grind.
    Conclusion: More players coming back/becoming more active in the game.

Scenario 5:
    People might find that farming for LJades is boring and they might become demotivated along the way, but thanks to this event, they can gear up their subs so they can freely switch characters to play when they get bored of DN's monotonous cycle.
    Conclusion: Less risk of players leaving/switching games/going on hiatus when they get bored of the normal DN routine.

Hohoho Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Hirai; 12-18-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      Response to your scenario 4: Their gearing up journey to clear FDN is shorten by 15% only. The remaining 85% is L jades and FD plates

Response to your scenario 5: yeah thats the only few benefit of this event I can see. Bored people who wanna have fun with their subs. But how long can they play on their subs before getting bored again? Essentially, no progress on subs too. Nothing to enhance. Only L jade to farm

• Hirai
      Hirai commented
      Editing a comment
      On scenario 4: 15% is what? Referring to time? Or gold? Or damage output?

On scenario 5: That's a question that will have different answers, depending on people. Personally, it took me 4 months to begin thinking of trying other class. Not that I got bored. I just wanted a different experience (and more dps I guess).

Progress is also a subjective term that will depend on a person's goal. Personally one aspect is your mastery of how to pilot your character. (I don't claim full mastery on the subs that I have, yet).

Yep there is nothing to enhance. They can start allocating their gold to buying other stuff (jades, talisman, heraldry, costume, cash items, fashion). They can also start allocating their lebrium points on enhancing the lebria FD plate. There is still so much to do that I can think of.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      Hirai 15% is estimated total gold required to fully gear for FDN as a DPS. Well some of you may still be on epic jades, but most of the people already have unique jades, rare talisman and decent heraldy (non fd). The next thing to go for will be L jades and FD plates for a lot of people.
      Last edited by 12ChopChop; 12-18-2018, 11:16 AM.

Goodbye servicers. Your service is not needed anymore. New players can save gold and buy stuffs to upgrade their own character rather than paying servicers. And welcome to new players. Lets make DN great again. =)

Comment

Hahaha is it meme time now? XD

Comment

seriously you people are the worst. don't cause a ruckus here and shame someone because they don't like your standpoint and even that is not even in the topic, at all.

Comment

• Ricenditas
          Ricenditas commented
          Editing a comment
          then why did you delete your previous posts if you're just expressing yourself then?

• Eynsu
          Eynsu commented
          Editing a comment
          i didn't delete it lol, someone prolly flagged it or reported it ;p

• Eynsu
          Eynsu commented
          Editing a comment
          cuz y wud i delete dat... think again

Guys, in all fairness, we shouldn't put people with opposing views, to shame. It is hypocritical and that we're just throwing the same mud that were thrown at us.

Kudos to all who voiced their opinions on this matter.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• marzial09
          marzial09 commented
          Editing a comment
          heck they don't even answer most of the time

• Hestia
          Hestia commented
          Editing a comment
          I did a check across all forum mods of DN and none of them have been active recently.

• 12ChopChop
          12ChopChop commented
          Editing a comment
          launcelot I always treat people they way they treated me ^_^
          If they are nice, I will be nice :3
          If it bites, I nuke it :3

o well looks like its too late to turn back the ship. Titanic crash incoming :v

Comment

★☆★☆★☆ TIERS HAVE BEEN ALL CLEARED !!! ★☆★☆★☆

Sorry bois

Comment

I had a hiatus of more than 5 months, yeah. i'll take that T3+20 happily *evil laugh* still one of the best money milking company <3

Comment

Sooo, is DN dead?

Comment

Working...
              X