No announcement yet.

PETITION: Santa Gacha Event REWARD CHANGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at all these hate comments from servicers lol This was already a topic after CC to ED transfer, a topic which involved the removal of dn nest service to encourage other players to clear the nests on their own and to reduce the gold monopoly from services (which was also explained why gold are mostly hoarded by service players involved in real money trading). And now the reactions are clear that they are definitely against these amazing rewards for it will ruin their service economy, an action which anyone can identify without seconds thoughts as a form of greed, self centeredness and a cancer to the dn sea community. Those old players probably know already which players are involved in these actions and which guilds.

It's almost christmas and they need $$$ , doing this will ruin their holiday season You know they'd rather earn a lot from RMT than ED earning to $$$ from spending events like these to maintain the game.

Comment

• Pay2Win2018
      Pay2Win2018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya bro,
      You can call me all you want, judge me all you want,
      I have joined the event and will get the rewards,
      You words and insults do not hurt me,
      I cannot be hurt with a chat,
      I will get the reward and enjoy it to the fullest,
      Bronze player, silver, gold, platinum, whatever you talk about i don't care,
      the most important thing is I will get Tier 3 +20 instantly on 1 day....
      even i cannot clear the highest labyrinth floor at least i can go higher than the floor i usually go,
      If you want to hurt me, fly to my country and punch me in the face,
      so in the end your words means nothing...

Go on, insult me more, you will see whether i give a fuck or not,
      Tier 3 +20 is already near and i shall get it
      So, do not waste your time, your opinion does not mean shit to me,

All that matter is T3 +20,

This is the last time i would reply...
      You fight, i fight too, let's just see if ED change or not...
      Good luck, Nerd

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      Pay2Win2018 why would I want to punch you? Im just doing a petition. Whether it pass or gets ignored, doesnt matter. The only thing that matter is we have voice out our opinion to ED to try to prevent them from doing a major blunder.

• VroniXena
      VroniXena commented
      Editing a comment
      Pay2Win2018 Why so arrogant and bragging about t3 stuff and still depend on the rich guys to complete all the tiers lol
      Ohh i

Generally speaking, a petition shouldn't have a survey (poll) with "desired options" to choose from. I would like to suggest changing it to "Agree" or "Disagree" or remove the poll completely and ask to collect signatures from the community. Then edit the OP and place the names of people who have signed the petition.
    Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

Comment

When the epic costume (with weapons!!) was released in the Crystal Shop for the low price of a measly 300k CP (ie 30k CC) I was salty at first. I spent more than 100k CC on synthesis just to synthesise the full armour set back then, and that’s not considering the cost of the Altea’s Gacha Boxes I had to open to get the 2 coupons for my epic weapons.

However after a while I welcomed the idea of having the epic costume in the CP shop. Why? Because this means that I won’t have to break the bank again and again to synthesise the costumes for my subs when I want to gear them. Same thing applies for the T3+20 set. In fact, it’s even better this time round, since you can still enjoy the benefits even if you already have your T3+20 set. Personally I’m joining the event on my main (full T3+20 of course) partially because I want the PvP costume.

To whoever said 18k CC for ~30k Lebrium points (assuming you disassemble everything) is not worth it, I say fuck you. Let me give you a few scenarios:
      1) You buy CP with your CC and use that CP to buy Lebrium points. For 18k CC you will only be getting 1.8k Lebrium points (1k CC=10k CP=100 Lebrium points). Admittedly this is not the best use of your CC.
      2) You use your CC to buy Full FTG Recovery Potions. Assuming you run Labyrinth 30 (which gives 50 Lebrium points per run) (if you already have your T3+20 Labyrinth 30 should be a walk in the park for you), each pot (costing 1.8k CC) will give you 250 Lebrium points. 18k CC can buy 10 pots, which will amount to 2.5k Lebrium points, and this is not taking into account the time you spent to do those extra Labyrinth runs.
      3) Same as above, but you run Labyrinth 40 (anything higher is just not worth your time if you’re trying to farm, unless your party is EXTREMELY geared). Each run will net you 82 Lebrium points, and your 18k CC will give you a total of 4.1k Lebrium points, EXCLUDING the time you spent doing the runs (which will be considerably more compared to running Labyrinth 30)

Still think it’s not worth it?

———————————

When I first saw the announcement for the event my first reaction was quite literally “gg rip game”, but after some thought I came to realize that everyone has something to gain from this event, newbies and veterans alike. Sure, it hurts to know that you could have saved some time/resources if you had waited on this event to get your T3+20, but honestly there was no way for anyone to have known, so instead of dwelling on what “could have been” why not just enjoy the goodies that ED is offering us?

On that note, here’s wishing everyone a Merry X’mas and happy holidays!

Comment

• 12ChopChop
        12ChopChop commented
        Editing a comment
        ah not to mention driving up L jade prices, as more people are clamoring for it. Its the next natural thing to aim for. Enhancing skila is not a priority. Expensive and high failure rate. How many people are willing to farm for an inflated L jade? :v I know some are, but most aren't

• Athenafku
        Athenafku commented
        Editing a comment
        SergeantAmerica please enlighten me what item certain items will inflate via this event?

• Athenafku
        Athenafku commented
        Editing a comment
        12ChopChop First of all if u were to be able to buy a inflated price L jade i am already assuming you already rich af in the server, as for those who cant afford it they can just hold on to their gold first, wait it out till the price drop back cheap again like how i get to afford my L jades. Like all end games in dn all items will eventually become cheap once theres too many of it in the server.

Okay let me comment again in this thread to point out something.

Most people complaining point out that hard work and time (and other resources that they spent to +20 their T3) will be wasted due to this event. I actually understand this point of view, if your reason for actually playing the game is JUST TO +20 your T3 (and to an extension to complete end game items).

Now I'm not gonna question your reasons for playing the game because we each have our own (just to share, I came back to the game after a very long hiatus so that I could experience dragon raids again).

But I don't know. Maybe you yourselves don't realize also. But, aren't you playing to have FUN? The gear progression, the farming of stuff, all of these are just natural steps so you continue to have fun in the game. We also have different opinions on the concept of having fun in the game, but from an objective point of view, I guess it is fully enjoying all the game has to offer (at any given time).

So to the people who already has T3+20 (and end game items), you have already undoubtedly enjoyed (and enjoying) more of what the game has to offer right now, compared to people who are just waiting for events like this. You've been running GDN on your own, with your friends. You may have been trying for FDN right now, congratulations if you actually cleared it already.

I mean ED (even CC) always does this, they make end game stuff easier to obtain after some time.

I don't know if I got my point of across, but if you are playing just for the sake of farming the end game items, then yeah I guess you have a reason to be pissed off. But if you are playing so you could have fun in the game, I'd dare say that nothing was wasted on your part.
      Last edited by Hirai; 12-14-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
        12ChopChop commented
        Editing a comment
        Hirai yeah nothing is wasted on my part. The part im pissed and scared is this server turning into private server where you can get end game items with just a few bucks. There is no motivation to play anymore if this turns out to be a private/dead server. More of my friends are quitting day by day since months ago due to lack of trust in ED. This event will undoubtedly expedite that process.

• SergeantAmerica
        SergeantAmerica commented
        Editing a comment
        12ChopChop, I definitely agree with you. In fact I actually already experiencing those feeling now, at this moment. I dunno why all my motivation are gone. And I actually only got 1 T3 +20, and so I definitely will benefited by the event, and yet I feel like there is no point anymore.

- Doing nests? -> Why? Just wait for the rewards..

- Doing CBN for jellies? -> I don't need it since the rewards already get me maxed (don't plan for scylla, too much gold needed), and jellies price is already too low because of the event...

- Why not farm now for the future? -> The future? We don't even knows what will come in what time.. And why farm when we will be spoonfed again later?

Everything just feels so pointless now.

• 12ChopChop
        12ChopChop commented
        Editing a comment
        SergeantAmerica yeah and when the majority of players get the reward and felt that, its too late. bye bye DN SEA 30-50% population

Even t3 +10 will do, atleast let them experience the most challenging part of reaching +20 [GDN, Lapis hunting]

Comment

maan just give up already ED won't hear you out unless they'll lose money on this.....kinda like that retarded anniversary gacha event they did with a magic grade piece of shit of a costume...you want ED's attention? You gotta make them lose money its the only way x'D....which is kinda sad tbh

Comment

• marzial09
          marzial09 commented
          Editing a comment
          thats just it..... no matter how much bickering people do in the forums....ED wins in the end, ED has everyone on the palm of their hands and all the players cash in their pockets.....its really hard to find a solution how to fight this kind of BS really,,,,this is a lot more OPier than what CC has ever done tbh

• SergeantAmerica
          Editing a comment
          Xenocho, and that's why I always said that this event won't be beneficial for the newbies (at least for those who plays AFTER the event has ended), because this event just raised the bar for everyone. I bet now most parties won't accept you if you're not full T3 +20 (or maybe not.. thanks god now we have the Labyrinth floor system, if this is like the old nests... then there will be no new newbies XD)

• 12ChopChop
          12ChopChop commented
          Editing a comment
          marzial09 join the fight! say no to "pa boost po" culture! xD

You know guys, I think it maybe better if the rewards are like in these formats:
        1. Scylla +10 will be given to top 10 chars who bought at least 10 boxes (and maybe with 5 L jades or something on a separate additional target)
        2. T3 +20 will be given to top 11-100 chars who bought at least 10 boxes
        3. T3 +10 will be given to top 101 to 999 chars who bought at least 10 boxes
        4. T2 +20 for the rest.

Something like that... Just an idea :3 That kind of system should be better because it promotes competition (for the ranks; in which most whales should love). It should motivate people to buy more boxes (especially those whales), because it has a super end-game items on it.

UPDATE:

I'm pretty sure, if had ED made the rewards system like this, there won't even be a tiny bit of clashes between players! Because everyone is rewarded fairly; the top rank got top rewards (like it should be) because they contribute more to the pool, while on the other hand, anyone with minimum contribution also got rewarded. Everyone would be happy.

And I'm sure every single player on the server would love to contribute, because the barrier to entry is low enough (9k CC), which means most newbies should afford it. More players joining, the bigger the pool. The bigger the pool, the more money to ED. It's a Win-Win situation for everyone (unlike current reward system >.<)

UPDATE (copied from my comment XD):

Advantages of my reward system:
        1. Has fairly minimal impact on the overall health of the economy. No disruption to the "gold sink" system. No overload of OP items (which could wreck havoc to items' prices)
        2. It's more or less "fair". Those who bought a lot of boxes gets a lot better rewards than those who just buy a minimum amount, while also rewarding everyone with "appropriate rewards". Everyone "earned" what they get. This "you earned it" mentality is what important, because it minimizes jealousy between players.
        3. It promotes competition (a little competition is always good!) and co-operation at the same time! You need competition to separate the players based on their "desire". The stronger their desire is, the stronger their will to contribute. And you need to give them better rewards because they're the one who's pushing through the challenge.
        4. It gives people who earned it, bragging rights. Something to be proud of. Yes you read that right. Whoever comes out on the top, we need to give them bragging rights, to show to the world, who is the strongest. Why? Because they earned it. That's why. The paid the most for the server, for DN, so everyone should celebrate them. It's like giving a Gold medal to the winner. That's their trophy.

Last edited by SergeantAmerica; 12-15-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
          12ChopChop commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah i like this idea xD its like a lucky draw, in a way
          fun and wont break the game, good for the lucky few, and still good for the rest

• 12ChopChop
          12ChopChop commented
          Editing a comment
          Tasha Verbena this guy have some good idea here for future events

• SergeantAmerica
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for your approval 12ChopChop.
          Last edited by SergeantAmerica; 12-15-2018, 10:50 PM. Reason: Answer moved to main post..

Eh I don't even think we're gonna make it, still only tier 1 with 10 days left lol. gg no tier 3 set

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          They don't update on weekends

• Estrello
          Estrello commented
          Editing a comment
          lol alright then, cool xD

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          This could be , because there are no special items from christmas box, no incentive in opening them,if you check TH, it is being sold below cost unlike Irine box from previous Eye gacha, you can sell them at least 17k gold per stack. And many are in wait and see attitude.

To those who support this petition, please join the event in the case ED does not hear our petition. If the server is going down, lets at least enjoy the remaining time.

If you want a challenge and not be spoon fed, you can try something I did last time. When there was a nest clear event for L Rune Wrath for making L Rune Weapons, I keep the reward in my storage while using my previous noober weapon to challenge the raids. Once I cleared it in a proper way only I wore those new L weapons that I have kept.

For those who want a challenge and still join this event, you can keep the reward in your storage until you cleared GDN with your current gear. Or you can wear 1 or 2 parts. You set your own challenge
        (spoiler: clearing GDN will need a few pieces of L jades on the team. Non L jades might wanna cheat the challenge a bit by wearing certain parts)

Comment

Tasha Verbena please hear our voices. please don't kill dn.

​​​​​​​If you absolutely must still hand out T3, i suggest T3 +10 at most. All motivation will be killed if T3 +20 is handed out. its still too early for that.

Comment

Hello, with respect. Living proof that DN NA did not die due to this: https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/383
            Click image for larger version  Name:	image_21739.png Views:	6 Size:	389.6 KB ID:	154051

Look, you fight for what you think is right but I just want to play the game with my friends and if paying this amount will keep the server alive then you are the ones killing the game.

53.85% of votes for retaining the rewards: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...e-gacha-survey
            (I clicked on "I don't care" for the lulz)

Scenario 1:
            Players who are at or almost at T3 +10 will feel disheartened as months of effort, time and gold is wasted. They might just wait for the next event and stop playing DN for the moment.

Conclusion: less players online to play with

My conclusion: Less old players true, but more new players. Classic ED move but there will still be players, may it be new or old.

Scenario 2:
            Players who recently reached T3 +20 would have wasted all their efforts, gold and time. They are the category at highest risk to quit the game.

Conclusion: ED will lose a big portion of motivated hard grinders from the community (whatever that's left lol)

My conclusion: Sad but true although this "community" or the ones that want the rewards retained are the majority and as far as democracy is concerned, quantity beats quality.

Scenario 3:
            Newbies will rejoice for the moment but will not find the game motivating enough for them to go through the tough process of finding a team to clear end game raids.

Conclusion: plays another game that is more exciting like LoL or Dota

My conclusion: No sufficient evidence to back this up. I still play other online/offline games, heck even Minecraft but that has never, ever, ever sealed DN's fate. The server is up, we have weekly maintenance, monthly updates, CBN scammers, massive AFK's, occasional DC but that's a given. It is still the DN that we love. DN will not die even it gets shut down.

It only dies if you believe it will. This is the only game I've played with a passion, I hate ED too but I can only thank them for keeping the SEA server up.

chloro out~ *mic drops*
            Last edited by chlorofrom; 12-15-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              chlorofrom please~ DN NA is way more dead than SEA lol... Also, it cost 500k EC/ET for the full T3 weapon in NA, not 20 box. This is why that event won't break the game.

As for your info on how many people vote for not to change the rewards, statistically we have more people who want the reward changed. 70+ votes on this thread vs 53 on that thread. Anyways I know if everyone were forced to vote, the lowbies will win. Democracy is sometimes not the best. Look at Brexit vote lol... now UK is suffering thanks to idiots that dont know what they are voting about.

If you honestly think democracy works in all situations, lets have a vote for reward change to FDN weapon +10, see how many people will vote for that.

In the 1st place if ED were to give out the reward as T2 +20, that would have been a good christmas deal. It helps newbies or players who dont have time and doesn't break the game. None of this petition would have taken place.
              Last edited by 12ChopChop; 12-16-2018, 01:40 AM.

• chlorofrom
              chlorofrom commented
              Editing a comment
              12ChopChop I thought the whole point of this was because of your three conclusions: Less players, no motivated grinders, playing another game.

"DN SEA is dead if the rewards are retained and given, end of story."

I'll come back after a month and confirm if this is true (: Good luck with your petition.

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              chlorofrom yeap thats the whole point. Fallout will happen gradually and progressively. Its doesn't happen in any instant of time. We are already severely lacking in new players entering the game, and now we are chasing away the hardcore free2play people.

I was so happy to see ED's dev team design the game for all tiers of players to enjoy. But then Ed's business team wreck everything. Sad indeed

Petition to keep the rich, richer xD even with T2 + 20 set you're still shit in GDN :X

Comment

• Tanya
              Tanya commented
              Editing a comment
              12ChopChop sorry if we're not good as you ED isn't compelling you to buy it ^_^

• Tanya
              Tanya commented
              Editing a comment
              SergeantAmerica so if they made it T2+20 then in january after receiving the rewards ED will suddenly post " new gears making calpyse trash " then how are they going to adjust ? another svc?

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              Tanya nobody said ED is compelling me to buy the gacha box lol... learn to read man...
              As for your reply to SergeantAmerica... I dont think anybody would understand a statement that fractured in grammar and content lol...

I guess some "servicers" wants to change the reward to T2 +20 or T3 +10 so that their GDN s1-s4 service will not die, hence it will boom out cause of the materials needed for enhancing T3 +11, well i guess you wanted to make the rich richer and poor to poorer and that's called selfishness and bitterness to the event. I myself already have those T3 set but i don't mind, i want others to feel how to run higher labs that they haven't done before. And i just look at the bright side, no more carry or whatsoever in labs cause sometimes its hard to carry someone when every boss they die ._. but you have too because you want them to farm for what they need so they can catch up with the people in the community.

Comment

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Isn't it the same , some one posted here you need to do GDN for 2 months to collect those materials, I can do the same collecting crystal points just doing daily tasks, weekly tasks solo, in 2 months more or less 200k crystal points.

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              I am curious how you can come to this conclusion. I have not seen any post here talking about how this is bad because it ruins servicer's business. The only main reason everyone talks about service is because chop is a servicer but perhaps everyone should look at the arguments and not the person posting... it makes everyone look smarter

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              just FYI guys, i WAS a servicer. already stop servicing because DN is getting boring. no motivation. This event will further kill the community's motivation. Go and ask how many people think farming for L jade is fun? lol... when you have T3, the next thing to get is L jades already. Enjoy farming that peeps

fak, i promised to me not post in about this "Santa Gacha Event" treads.
            1) the people that thinks that the GDN SVC will be died: they're wrong, even if all the people in the server get Calypse T3 +20, there will always be people interested in buying these SVC
            2)the conglomerate of "TOP" people in DN who want the rewards changed: just remember the previous Gacha Event where ED gives Medea T2 +20 to the people that participates in, in that time: Calypse T1 set wasn't the last level of equipment/gear? and a lot of people like those that requesting to ED to change rewards?

got danm, if u like rewards, then go and participate. if you don't like the rewards, then not participate. let people have the right to have some advantage
            or they are going to tell me that you, children of mom and dad did not cry when the "TOP" people asked to change the rewards...

even if all tiers are clared and they obtain Almost end-game gears, they still need to craft L Jades, pay GDN SOLO SVC for ACC, buy Plates with FD, get luck and obtain Conversion Set (or buy to a conversion sniper) and a lot of things more

P.S: maybe in a future patch ED will put in Skila set the use of GDN mats to enhance it on some lv
            Last edited by GXSCC; 12-15-2018, 07:22 PM.
            Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              You shouldn't have post. You are being funny thinking 'don't like don't participate.' Perhaps view the whole picture.

• GXSCC
              GXSCC commented
              Editing a comment
              Xenocho, i said that i'll don't post nothing about this tread, So what to do, if the people who read these posts, or they are worthless or insult in some way, but I did it, just to express something of what I "feel" about this event and all the problems that it has brought between the players
              (Sincerelly, i want to participate, but i don't have the necesary resources to do it)

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Try to get gold to buy CC from legit players. Even if it's just for one char, it's very worth it.

hey look, greedy people who wants newbies to spend money on their services instead, goes to central gate and see bunch of services, making the game a more pay to win, buys gold to buy service, yeah I remember the times where you can carry newbie for no prices at all, I bet you're one of them who got carried for free before, the price for that service before is just to know the mechanics and don't jeopardize the team and those who carried you were already done playing this game, "Don't spend on ED's X-mas event, just buy gold and spend it on us :v" but hey after reading survey (Survey just requires people's opinion) makes me lose interest on participating in this event and either playing the game, thanks a bunch you shit heads, yeah I know you're saying "We don't care" but hey I'm not the only one thinking about this huh? Thanks a bunch.

we're are so far behind , that me, doesn't even experienced going to latest raid since red dragon, you be like do red dragon while everyone does ice dragon, 'cause I'm poor AF before, even now, I just wanna run GDN with my friends if we can get this reward at the said date, not intending on doing GDN services, LIKE FUCK IF I HAVE GEARS I CAN CARRY NEWBIES FOR FREE MAKING THIS FUCKING GAME LESS FUCKING PAY TO FUCKING WIN, AND MAKING THIS GAME LESS FUCKING STRESSFUL. I don't have the luxury of time farming 'cause I'm studying and working at the same time, yeah I know how harsh this event is for people who spends their time and money to reach tier 3 +20, but at least see the goodness in this event, it's not killing the game, I'm saying it 'cause I'm not geared enough, I'm motivated AF, well if you don't want this kind of event, fuck it I'll just quit, me and my friends and look for other games, the game is already pay to win, at least stop making it worse.

saying NEWBIES WILL BE NEWBIES ON HARDER NEST, IT'S A LEARNING PROCESS, AREN'T YOU STUPID OR DUMB-HEADS BEFORE GOING TO NEW NEST? don't treat newbies like stupid A-Holes who doesn't improve, Someone called me stupid when I did GN the first time I did, now I can solo it with just 400k attack without dying or being in grave situation. yeah I'm out, I'll just play other games instead.
            Last edited by kitzpascua; 12-15-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• kitzpascua
              kitzpascua commented
              Editing a comment
              so it's our fault then? :v it's x-mas for fak's sake

• SergeantAmerica
              Editing a comment
              kitzpascua, problem is, if you understand a bit of economics, it's not newbies who will pay for the server, it is (mostly) those guys/girls you call "servicers". Most newbies/casual only wants to play (without paying), I'm not saying that's a bad thing and DN is indeed "Free to Play" (yeah Free, but anyone wise enough will know that nothing is free in this world, eg. Facebook is free? Haha yeah, but no. You're the product. They sell your privacy).

Anyway the problem with newbies is they're usually feels "entitled" (not all), which means that they feel they're entitled to do the raid nests, they entitled to do all of the game's content, without paying a single cent (or paying very little). The thing is, if it's too hard for you, then it wasn't meant to be for you, that's it. Like let's say GDN (or most raids for that matter). Why are they feels impossible to be done by weak people (eg. me), because they're not designed for me. They're designed for those who "earned" it (by farming or paying or whatever). The "earned" part is what's important.

About you're saying that "it's not killing the game", the problem is, it actually is. I don't know if you know about the concept of "gold sink", if you don't, then maybe you should try to look it up on Google. Gold sink is a system that's exist in most F2P games that's intended to reduce the effect of inflation to the game economy, by removing gold from circulation. This is also why there is a "equip breaking" system on enhancement, and also why you need Jelly. Those are meant as a "gold sink". Without them, the inflation will keep bigger and bigger until all of your gold becomes worthless.

And how does this connects to the equip systems? Because AFAIK, in DN, there is only 2 way of gold sink, one is via enhancement, and the other is via the gacha system. So by giving a lot of those T3 +20, ED is basically "saving" a lot of gold from being destructed, which is bad for the overall economy. Those gold we should have wasted on enhancement, now is being circulated in the economy, making inflation worse. So ED is like sacrificing the whole game just for short term profits from the so called "newbie" while making the game a lot worse in the long run.

Also, the only people who will benefit from the event is just people like me and you. All those incoming newbie after the event has ended? Tough luck for them. They'll do it the hard way, just like those servicers. So, really.. the event is like... the most fucked up idea you can think for an event. That's why you rarely seen anyone doing this. Ever heard a country who giving out 1 million dollars for free for all of their citizens? You haven't right? Because that's a beyond stupid idea, ever.

And also, you might be thinking about all those newbie, you'll say: "I'll help them for free because now we're all strong and we don't need servicers!". Yes you're like Robinhood now. It sounds good in theory but in reality what will it do to people? It will just make them lazy. If you don't believe me, try helping random people, over and over again. It won't make them appreciating your effort. It will only make them to think, "Oh, I'll just stay here doing nothing, someone will always help me, for free!". I know not all will think like that but there will be a lot of people who will use you for free without even saying thanks. I'm not saying it's bad, it just, I'm saying that's the reality.
              Last edited by SergeantAmerica; 12-15-2018, 11:28 PM.

• zhenghui
              zhenghui commented
              Editing a comment
              What’s your ign? Carry me gdn when you get the T3 haha
          Working...
          X