No announcement yet.

CONQUER THE FISSION MAZE reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyweek and everyday i clear that 1500+1200 ftg at fm but still receive tier 1 3000lb point only....
    really sht like this.... pls fix pls
    I've been doin FM from the begining of event, but i only received 9k lebrium point. i need to know why cant i get all my reward? is it only me or same goes to

Comment

wth ED Tasha be mindful of your EVENTS. I didn't get the reward of Conquer the Fission Maze Event and I only ran with my main, why was it not credited??? I complied with the event requirements even ran more than what was needed. and btw you still have the pending rewards from Daily Lebrium Event... you are too focused on money makers event forgetting your other events. shame ED~
      ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
      LINElife

Comment

ED strikes again, very irresponsible people..

Did more than what was required for the event, but didn't receive any reward for this!!

Comment

I do have some questions on the "ACCOUNT BASIS". Does this mean if I have two characters and made them both run for 6 times (12 total), will I get the full 15,000 Lebrium?

Comment

Did the event on two accounts, got 6k on one and 3 k on other . Cleared same amount of times lol

Comment

Damn it i haven't heard of this event, I COULD HAVE GEARED UP MY SUBS!!!!! oh well, back to vainly grinding FM for calypse boxes ;_; (please game don't keep giving me kabala)

Comment

• minh
                minh commented
                Editing a comment
                relax cause if you do , you probably not gonna get rewarded like everyone in this thread

I got nothing too. Been doing dq & maze everyday during event.

Comment

well now i know korean developer is irresposible fish*er, kang 10 times better than this. hail lord kang!

Comment

This thread never cease to amuse me

Comment

Their 1:1 Inquire is not even working properly. I tried submitting a ticket but all I received was "Submission Failed. Please contact administrator."

Comment

I didn't receive any rewards from this event thou I ran 5 times. Kindly assist me and notice my concern. As players, we expecting the best solution. Thanks and regards to all the team of ED.
                      Attached Files

Comment

12 plus runs or surely more than 10. and only 6000 lebrium points and 3 lapiz. Was expecting 15000 lebrium points and the corresponding lapiz? Will this be corrected?

Comment

What the heck this is madness , i wasted an effort but no rewards.
                          come on ED please fix this ASAP.

ign: aNylZtwRdZ

Comment

i ran more than 30 runs of FM on both my 2 accounts but no rewards on both

WTF is wrong with your crediting system?

makes me regret topping up for your stupid gacha events

Comment

I didn`t expect 3k leb 20labis i only get leb only @@

Comment

Working...
                              X