Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Conversion Keys from Board Game Store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Conversion Keys from Board Game Store?

Patchnotes (Expectation) vs Reality

Where art thou Magic Conversion Keys?
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

scammed , as usual , better move on and spam jelly

Comment

Magic Conversion keys? whats it for?

They also did not included a gold goblin coin this time... i thought i was gonna get the chance to earn up gold but oh well, Jellies for sale would be enough to earn me more than i can get with mediocre gear.

Oh yeah can someone explain to me what's Magic Conversion keys for? thanks

Comment

• X1989
        X1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's for enhancing conversion weapon

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        "magic key" no use for us poor average player. Jellies more useful. Gold goblin coin ? you need 10 coin from previous board game. Jellies more worth it.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, i agree on that atom100, jellies are more profitable now even with the silly taxes, 4,000 jellies = 10,000 gold and you don't even know if you can earn up that much on a hit the gold goblin run.

AAAAND yeah, conversion weapon? not gonna happen with me, i'm a cheapskate and i don't even want to spend gold ingame, that's how cheap i am :v
        but i am willing to sacrifice gold in order to rent blood dragon geraint on remote dungeon to complete the legend task to get a chance on earning up crystal points atleast, that way i can get my hands on that unique costume set for 300,000 crystal points and i'm halfway there with the unification points.

If you'd re-read the patch notes, the answer is there.

Comment

• X1989
        X1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        It was ninja-editted recently. I didnt notice this too

• theredgumball
        theredgumball commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I posted this some hours after the patch. I was looking forward to it cause I'm only a F2P player and only bought conversion boxes from TH. Got the unique weapons but can't enhance them cause I'll need CC for that LOL.

But yay they'll put it on Tuesday. Happiness! ♥

• justlance
        justlance commented
        Editing a comment
        At least they made an effort to put em. yay. time to hoard for future use :>

just buy the key. easy

Comment

Working...
      X