Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SURVEY] Dragon Nest SEA

- SURVEY RESULTS POSTED -

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/general-discussion-aa/161362-survey-results-dragon-nest-sea-world-remaster-patch

- SURVEY LINK -
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DNSEA_World_Remaster

Survey Test Time: 10 - 15 minutes
    Survey Cut-Off:
    April 30, 2019 (11:45 PM, GMT +8)
    Survey Results:
    May 4, 2019 (6:00 PM, GMT +8)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	91c3d0543ddebb248b5e34dbdd2f7eff.png Views:	1 Size:	792.6 KB ID:	158751

- Leave your legacy -

Hey there guys, I've went ahead and created a survey for the DN SEA community so we can extract data and quantify the most important questions since the beginning of OBT DN like "Where do you live" or "What's your ping" (Truly the pinnacle of all questions known in the gaming community).

Well, also, so we can have a sort of a benchmark for 2019 to see where we stand right now in DN SEA and the new World Remaster patch. The survey has 60 questions and should only take 10-15 minutes to finish, so your responses and input would be greatly appreciated (Plus, I paid like 20 bucks to get a decent online survey set up, so I'd be pretty titled if the only respondent for this survey would be my cat). Feel free to share the link to your buddies (As long as they're playing in DN SEA). The more respondents we get, the more accurate the results.

Click image for larger version  Name:	f0xaosz.png Views:	1 Size:	5.6 KB ID:	158742

Survey is powered by this green monkey (I'm not being paid to do this but that could be changed *winkwink*)
    Last edited by GlassShard; 05-10-2019, 09:30 PM.

I'm first, gonna do it right now

Comment

• GlassShard
      GlassShard commented
      Editing a comment
      Jesus Christ you're quick.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm done, took me long enough to suggest stuff on the mission board quest but never have given a thought even for a second on my suggestion on the World Remaster patch

Hint: ED sucks

Done bro, so generous are you to spend money for this survey
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Done! I appreciate the effort put into this!
      Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
      Edited as of 28/11/2017

Comment

Done. Thanks for doing this. +1

Comment

Me done ~
          Thanks

PS. This was the best question for me. Sorry for the Snip. ~ ♥

Click image for larger version

Name:	yes.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	158767

Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

done..

I hope ED will consider this specially the class balancing/remake part

I also made the suggestion on upgrading the game to 64 bit w/c is costly but i really hope they'll consider

Comment

Done. It is refreshing to see someone put so much effort into making this survey.

I sincerely hope ED can consider, if not implement, my suggestion to make an equalized content where (new) players can explore the full potential of all specializations before they invest their time and resources into building it.

And I wouldn't say no to a new class that works similarly like Karahan either; an arcane master with penchant for bare handed brutality does sound like a winner to me.

Comment

Done...

I hope they take action to fix the bugs from certain classes and the disconnection issues.
                Last edited by MehNaMeh; 03-20-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

DONE.
                  +1 for this.

Comment

Thank you guys for your input. As of today, we are at 73 responses.

Also, just to notify everyone that I am not affiliated or involved with ED in any form. Therefore, I cannot promise everyone that they will listen to our concerns, less make any action to them. However, what I do plan to do is analyze the results and present them to ED's customer service support in an organized manner, so they can see in full detail what the community wants. Along with this, I will also be making a YouTube video of all the survey results and be posting them alongside the results thread.

I've already cascaded the survey to DN Reddit as well. When I get home from work, I plan to send off the survey to the DN SEA Discord (Luckily, one of the channel owner's was a guildmate of mine back then, so fingers crossed it can be put officially in the #announcement section) and send off some blue birds in-game as well.

Cheers~

EDIT: DN SEA Discord has pinned the survey in their #annoucements (Thanks CN).
                    Last edited by GlassShard; 03-21-2019, 02:57 AM.

Comment

What are you going to gain from making this survey?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                        Mr.Shovels commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The attention of the Developers, well much rather any roaming moderator around that works in the shadows.

I've seen SoulCrackD's post got deleted after some time after whining and ranting about how childish he is, i know its the work of a forum moderator

Atleast a forum moderator has the authority to actually send in the status in the forums and what's currently the topic of the community like bugs and stuff, also on Facebook as well, which they are more prominent to actually post stuff than in the forums since FB is the most active social media platform around the world and that many people use it, unlike here in the forums

Originally posted by Agent3554 View Post
                      What are you going to gain from making this survey?
                      At best, it's a feedback form that ED can use if they ever plan to listen to the community. At worst, it gives us a summary of some general and technical questions within the community.

Either way, nothing of value will be lost and I'm quite curious as well of knowing some stuff regarding the community.
                      Last edited by GlassShard; 03-21-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• Agent3554
                        Agent3554 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm even more curious about people complaining in forums, people said that ED doesn't even bother listening to our problems told in Forum, and some people suggested to tell it to 1:1 instead..

• GlassShard
                        GlassShard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hmm, I don't know about that. I honestly only made this because I'm curious of what the results will be. The ED getting feedback is just a bonus to that (I already mentioned in a post above that it's not certain they'll even listen, less take action).

Better than doing nothing I guess.

+400 to this, i just finished the survey, thanks for create this man, liks to you
                      Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

When ED so understaff/underpaid their staff, we need to do their work LMAO
                        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• GlassShard
                          GlassShard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not surprised considering I'm also doing their fucking QC in the quests.

• BananaCredits
                          BananaCredits commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think the main quest reward changes should not be given too much info to let the players discover themselves, but this customer satisfactory survey shouldnt be done by players
                      Working...
                      X