Vernika eye gatcha event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernika eye gatcha event

i just want to clarify about the geraint wep is that an epic?

If Yes,
    Please make it atleast any hero wep exchange coupon so we can choose one, it is so regretful to buy the box when you already finished geraint, i felt like i got scammed

If No,
    Then its Ok,

Suggestion:

Please make it hero wep exchange coupons so we can able to choose

PS: I suggest this because i really need to finish my irene set despite i already done with geraint please ED make it possible like what CC did

i feel you bro, i agree with that, nothing will be bad if that happened, but giving out geraint wep (epic) cost a player who paid for hundreds of gacha to get those will end up regression

Comment

+1 to this

Comment

Many reward no write full detail T_T
        GOOD = suprise
        BAD = Trap

T_T
        Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

don't post on general discussion just to get attention from your post, there's an "Eye...Plz" suggestion thread that is meant to post suggestions rather than on general discussion.

But what am i saying, does it matter anyway? no, there's not even a forum moderator on sea that manages things here, so do what you want.

And yeah, their release for the details of events are vague as usual, and, its april, so...

Comment

• rvvdumbdumb123
            rvvdumbdumb123 commented
            Editing a comment
            hmm i dont know about that page, can you link us please, also i didnt meant to post this just because i want attention, and i dont even know whether GMs/ developer can even read my post, i just want gm to hear, since every messages ive sent this previous year got ignored ( suggestion ). So maybe atleast they can notice me here, anyway like i said, im sorry if this bothers you, but getting to conclusion i did this to get attention is not so appropriate to my ear.

You are welcome to try. ED may or may not look into the matter. Kudos to you for speaking up. +1 from me

Comment

Working...
          X