Newcomer question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer question...

So guys is everyone's health decreased or the damage of bosses just increased? or am i just stupid noob.. I have played dn before but not to the end game and at that time it wasn't this hard? Like if i would just die if i got hit just twice, and thats in normal mode. Not to mention its before 1st specialization so its the dungeon around calderock. My entire hp bar is like what 1500?

The boss damage increased after the World Remaster Patch.
    Basically, levelling up is harder in where boss damage and HP is higher compared to before and the EXP given is now shiet. Unless there's an EXP Boost event, you'll have to do the Main Quests to get significant amounts of EXP.

Comment

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as I know, even the management cancelled EXP Event lol
      got to Main-Quest all the way to max level.. you get to explore Dragon Nest & get awesome rewards (which you will need to enjoy endgame-content)

They want players to resort on doing the Main quest to experience the enjoyment of knowing about the story of Dragon Nest, for me personally its too much of a stretch, since some players only aims to level up to the max, a lot of MMORPG only relies on grinding for levels, attaining max level status and then does what should be done, that's to get end-game equipment and stuff to show off, its nothing special but they won't really enjoy it any other way since the way to enjoy dragon nest mainly is doing the Main Quest, Side quests, and earning exclusive rewards that only those who have done the quests will obtain, and it is also to prepare the players for the end-game content and necessities such as gold, materials for enhancing or crafting, and some points such as crystal points, lebrium points, and dungeon points.

The problem with this is that most players won't enjoy the game since each and every player has their own way of enjoying the game, and that's usually to earn end-game items and experience the satisfaction of really dealing that damage.

Comment

Working...
    X