Vernicka Costume Package Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernicka Costume Package Error

I recently bought the new Vernicka Costume Package (31700 Cash w/ 15% discount = 27000 Cash) and found out that it was not permanent as it should be. The package got 7 days durational costume.
    Please correct this issue.
    Thanks.

Refer to attached images.

+1 , why have this problem ?
    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

It had stated clearly over there that it is 7 days costume duh, why would you even buy it?
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Dont duhh me, by default it cost 27K CC. if 7 days durational then its should have cost 2200+1800+1350+1350+2000=8700.
        Isn't it a clear bug / error or something.

When u buy a discounted package, it is usually a permanent 1 by default. I know cause I usually straight buy those packages before.
        Last edited by monochrone; 04-09-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          "by default it cost 27kg" looks like you're more used to using the term for gold prices rather than EYET

• monochrone
          monochrone commented
          Editing a comment
          corrected typo

For those planning to buy, dont buy the package one yet, wait for fix or something. Just a caution.

Comment

Definitely a bug.
          Luckily cash shop bug fix usually doesn't need urgent maintenance, hope they change yours to permanent when they finally fix it later.

Comment

• monochrone
            monochrone commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks bro.

Clearly not a bug but a mistake... probably.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	awqqwqwq.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	160399

Image above shows that you will see the instant you try to purchase it, that it will be labeled as "Unlimited" meaning it is permanent, as well as the individual prices

Another example from the "Package" deals that has most of the old costumes put up as permanent sale items.

Name:	awqqwqwq2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	160400

Duhh, this is clearly your fault for being so assured and optimistic that everything in package deals is permanent! you did had the chance to look at the duration of the cash item you're trying to purchase! but you ignored it and go ahead anyway!

But yes, clearly this is a big mistake on their end, no one would want to buy such an expensive durational cash item that has such a redundant stat applied to the costume, which is also a drawback for most stylish costumes out there.

You have to send a report to 1:1 on their sea.dragonnest.com site to confirm this issue and probably it will be resolved tomorrow if they do receive more complaints about this.

Probably best if you pm them on their DN home page.

Comment

+1 to this, I also bought the costume package and lately realized when i'm going to synthesize that it's 7days duration . I already sent 1:1 ticket hope they fix asap before it expires. Verbena
            ​​​​afaik, Costume package without weapons usually cost 27k cc.
            Last edited by lel0uch_zer0; 04-09-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Issue have been highlighted and reported to ED.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                Mr.Shovels commented
                Editing a comment
                Its mantou, where have you been we missed you :O

• chadmedz
                chadmedz commented
                Editing a comment
                i have a question, the image he showed is clearly 7days for 27kcc, so where is the bug there?

• Knee
                Knee commented
                Editing a comment
                A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.
                Simple Google search.

Yes, it clearly shows 7 days but when you add the price of those up, it should be 8700 but instead it shows the full price of permanent costume which is 27000.
                So, you're paying full price for permanent costume but getting durational 7 days costume.
                It's not how it supposed to be thus it's a bug, you can call it an error or a mistake but in the end it all carries the same meaning.

Name:	kisspng-minecraft-pocket-edition-carrot-minecraft-mods-mo-carrot-cut-5b511a4e8852a3.3810241215320418065584.png
Views:	142
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	160459Carrot for mantouuuuuuuu
              Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
              X