Why ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why ED

I saw one of the questions in your Q & A portion in there someone asked what made you decide to take the cherry credits rights for DN SEA and you answered that mainly because you want to provide better service for the players.
    But seeing right now you guys can't even address and fix some serious problem (no additional channels to hop on making all channels in crowded state and during NB time it's much worse, bots still everywhere, almost half of the player base having problems entering farm and hot spring portal always getting black screen + DC and lastly too many scammers maybe due to lack of active gm/cm roaming and monitoring the community

regarding the lag problem you can't really advise people to avoid logging in during x hours since we have irl job and responsibilities to take care of especially during this pandemic so finding a playtime is really hard and very limited.

Originally posted by waylink View Post
    I saw one of the questions in your Q & A portion in there someone asked what made you decide to take the cherry credits rights for DN SEA and you answered that mainly because you want to provide better service for the players.But seeing right now you guys can't even address and fix some serious problem (no additional channels to hop on making all channels in crowded state and during NB time it's much worse, bots still everywhere, almost half of the player base having problems entering farm and hot spring portal always getting black screen + DC and lastly too many scammers maybe due to lack of active gm/cm roaming and monitoring the community
    Obviously their lying about this. Their service seems to be much worse than CC.

Originally posted by waylink View Post
    regarding the lag problem you can't really advise people to avoid logging in during x hours since we have irl job and responsibilities to take care of especially during this pandemic so finding a playtime is really hard and very limited.
    I'm not gonna defend ED here but they too have responsibilities of course. Lag is to be expected and gonna last until people get tired of enduring this problems(this means they stop playing again) or ED improves their side, whichever comes first.
    Unfortunately for now, the solution to lag is to avoid playing in peak hours...
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

I set all of my settings as low and I barely experience lag except in sh when there's a lot of players in a certain area (like TH) but it rarely affects my gameplay. I recommend that you change your game quality to low to lower the lag while waiting for ED to fix it.

As for the black screen, it seems to appear more frequently during peak hours and might be server side. It gets annoying going to a field with 1 or 2 party members disconnecting because of it and having to reparty again in SH. Let's just hope more people complain so ED will have to take notice and fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by untamedzv View Post
        I set all of my settings as low and I barely experience lag except in sh when there's a lot of players in a certain area (like TH) but it rarely affects my gameplay. I recommend that you change your game quality to low to lower the lag while waiting for ED to fix it.

As for the black screen, it seems to appear more frequently during peak hours and might be server side. It gets annoying going to a field with 1 or 2 party members disconnecting because of it and having to reparty again in SH. Let's just hope more people complain so ED will have to take notice and fix it.
        That doesn't fix the lag problem if you lower your graphic settings or not, there isn't valid proof that it affects your connection stability over the server, it only affects your system's performance over the game and is just fictitious of being true to your mind itself because "it just works" like one of the guys in bethesda said.

Their server is just too overcrowded, not with players but probably bots and afk zombies that flexes their characters and their ability to pay their electricity bills without worrying of turning off their computers, because why not? what's causing the outage on servers is the people who are leaving their computers open with them still logged in on the game, they are adding up to the population of online players and because ED can't or doesn't want to build another server for the game to use and for players to populate to reduce overcrowding on the other one, we can't really hope that everything will get fixed.

They can't fix the underlying bugs in their game, how can you expect them to fix the server issues?

And with the pandemic, people are all bored inside their houses, but playing this game was a mistake for them tbh, there's other ones out there that are better than this mess.

Good thing i'm sticking with single player games from now on.

They can't even be bothered removing the captcha in the forums, its so annoying once you click check, you can't do any other revisions after that because there's a time out.

Comment

Working...
        X