X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice thread

Comment

Yeahhhh!!! same as KR that all we want haha no skip/modify update anymore like mount or costume hahaha

Comment

The FAQ thread is up at Question and Answer section. Will update more soon. Link at main post.

Comment

Reached level 95 (1st of my char) in Chiron Beach with my Guildmate xRaviator.. Have RH in pt makes it faster and better if got Flurry or Loli for Wax hehe so much running
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Melvs; 09-07-2017, 06:39 AM.

[Mishae08] [MelaLeDoux] [NEOPHOENIX Guild]
          https://www.facebook.com/DNneophoenix/

Comment

• CLYMAX
            CLYMAX commented
            Editing a comment
            i really like this post

The Future Content thread is UP under guideline and links section. Link at Main post.
          Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-08-2017, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Future thread link updated, You may visit it or the one in my signature, both are almost the same.

As for future cash item thread, it'll take time for me to post because it's lengthy as i said.

Comment

The Future Cash Item Discussion and Compilation thread is up! I'm still constantly updating it as of now. Link at top main post.

Comment

Hi, I just wanted to add this one. PLEASE FIX THE SKILLS BUG SPECIALLY FOR WARRIORS. COOL DOWN OF SKILLS. THNX

Comment

I am confused on LRUDN equips, means if you have LRUDN equip you'll get an instant Legendary equips lvl 95?

TIA for answering!

Comment

• nregi66
                    nregi66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    but I thought there was a deadline?! So i can still make my equips LRUDN for now?! and can convert it until I have farmed the materials even if it takes until next year? but compensation applies as you have the requirement and have early convertion, am i right?
                    Last edited by nregi66; 09-19-2017, 02:08 AM.

• BlazingSkies
                    BlazingSkies commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes! You can still convert your LRDUN at any time. There was a bonus rewards for those who convert +11 ~to +15 but it'll get removed after. So I assumed that bonus rewards may or not be implemented in SEA.
                    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-19-2017, 03:39 AM.

• nregi66
                    nregi66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for the clarification but my aim for now is to convert and if there is a bonus reward for early convertion is to take that bonus reward

this forum is rly strange design... xD
                  omg... I have to get used to it.. so far.. me not like it haha

but good work again.
                  I will keep you update too from the side of Japan DN.
                  We get today (20th) the Kali Patch Update
                  i will check (even if we have kDN patch note) what else might be new/changed

Comment

• BlazingSkies
                    BlazingSkies commented
                    Editing a comment
                    StefSan!!! :3 You're welcome! Looking forward for it!

Hi BlazingSkies
                  im searching for the stats of calypse armors and weapons, but cant find it. do you have any info or SS of it? tnx and more power!

Comment

I wish they could check out Maj's Charged Missile AWAKENING... its so freaking useless

Comment

Updated the main post that will be read by those who visited this thread for the first time.
                    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-26-2017, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingSkies View Post
                      Updated the main post that will be read by those who visited this thread for the first time.
                      test test test

Comment

REPOST:

ADDED NOTES:

-BEFORE visiting my threads, please be informed that it is long because I present important information you find useful only in that thread.

-And don't complain how my threads are structured because I already tried many ways to make it easier to read and user-friendly BUT this FORUM is making me so sick and its disgusting bugs, the WORST thing ever existed! And as much as I hate to put up external links to present information but I have to do it soon.

So, if you're new in this FORUM, TAKE NOTE these kinds of GARBAGE. And don't expect to get it fixed soon.

In your first visit, the forum is NOT USER - FRIENDLY

A. Default SORT setting of the thread is CREATION DATE and not last update.

-You can change the setting but you must have patience to manually keep on changing it every visit, but seriously not everyone have time for that!

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
                        The forums have been set to sort threads by creation date instead of recent activity

it's pretty obvious that when the forums die the game community dies

if I pay for this game and it's forums I expect it to work to the players favor and not be the inconvenient disgusting format it is
                        B. Pressing a page button in a thread will make everything ALL in ONE page as Default Page if you're logged in as USER.

-You can also change the setting, but this forum interface sux, sometimes you're unable to locate the specific settings in your profile

C. There's no SPOILER tags.

D. Stupid CAPTCHA before post.

-You don't need to re-CAPTCHA if you're going to edit an existing post but Mr. CAPTCHA is still there to deceive and tempt you.

E. If you create a thread, you cannot change the title anymore after post. So think carefully.

F. Sure this forum has some nice functions but IT WON'T always work as intended.

G. PROVIDING LINKS and unnecessary or lengthy names will make your post unapproved.

-In order to post it properly you have to make it broken af before post or call the administrator's attention. You can also post random text then edit the existing post and put the link.

H. POST number always change on many posts in a thread.

-The specific post is in #52, but when I reload the page, the post is now at #102.

I. The longer time you have spend to edit your post. Chances are, it won't show up after saving.

-Copy and paste the finalized output and proper formatting, refresh the page OR make a new thread (If you're going to make a long thread) and re-edit and save.

J. IF you're one of the unlucky people like me, You might be getting this at any kind of post "ERROR WHILE SAVING CONTENT: SERVER ABORT" always.

-I haven't found any solution regarding this so I'm suffering whenever I see that error every post. You can try using mobile and check if this error won't pop up.

K. Posting Media files such as images are limited by 4 only and sometimes it won't show up.

-You can post unlimited pictures once you edit the existing post.
                        Last edited by BlazingSkies; 10-02-2017, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X