New patch memes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch memes

Basically a player can earn roughly about 200 Slayer points /day, which would take around 300+ days or a YEAR to acquire 100k slayer points, ( even if a slayer armor will be dropped which you can disassemble for additional points if such armor does not match your job, IT WILL STILL TAKE 300+days since drop rate is low )

this rough calculation of 200 slayer points a day is possible only if:

1. you spend all FTG in SM ( which means NOT DOING-->>> DQ, NM, 93&95 norm/HC nest, WTP ,HB since all these consume FTG ) wherein you can get stuff (cubes especially) and points (also for L/D cubes and other useful stuff)

2. or you can buy VIP, which will give you enough FTG everyday for 30days , Here you can still run all those mentioned place and also acquire atleast 200 slayer points a day. ( its a clear top-up every month )

number #1 would mean sacrificing many stuff and points other than slayer points if you want to acquire 100k Slayer points in 300+ days ( since if you choose to divide the use of FTG to still do other RUNS will lessen your slayers points each day, the 300+ days rough calculation will surely be increased )

number #2 is simply alike with number 1 but with expense MONEY.

******* which player are you ? ******* tricked!! hahahaha

TIP - There is a very much secret shortcut ( clue - it start with letter G ) this will make you a boss ! ! ! in no time ! !

Originally posted by elektric View Post
    Basically a player can earn roughly about 200 Slayer points /day, which would take around 300+ days or a YEAR to acquire 100k slayer points, ( even if a slayer armor will be dropped which you can disassemble for additional points if such armor does not match your job, IT WILL STILL TAKE 300+days since drop rate is low )

this rough calculation of 200 slayer points a day is possible only if:

1. you spend all FTG in SM ( which means NOT DOING-->>> DQ, NM, 93&95 norm/HC nest, WTP ,HB since all these consume FTG ) wherein you can get stuff (cubes especially) and points (also for L/D cubes and other useful stuff)

2. or you can buy VIP, which will give you enough FTG everyday for 30days , Here you can still run all those mentioned place and also acquire atleast 200 slayer points a day. ( its a clear top-up every month )

number #1 would mean sacrificing many stuff and points other than slayer points if you want to acquire 100k Slayer points in 300+ days ( since if you choose to divide the use of FTG to still do other RUNS will lessen your slayers points each day, the 300+ days rough calculation will surely be increased )

number #2 is simply alike with number 1 but with expense MONEY.

******* which player are you ? ******* tricked!! hahahaha

TIP - There is a very much secret shortcut ( clue - it start with letter G ) this will make you a boss ! ! ! in no time ! !
    FYI: Those marked in red don't consume FTG :v

Comment

Actually you cant get 200 slayer points a day with Daily Tasks because the Daily Task that gives 100 SP by clear Slayer Nest 5 times doesnt appear every day =x.

About DQ and stuff, i wouldnt recommend to spend around 1 year trying to craft that set, DQ with Daily Party needs 285 FTG (if im not wrong and i dont think so). Spend all your Daily FTG at Slayer Dung then go get 3 likes = 300 FTG and do DQ, do this everyday but the Mondays(Tuesdays for me) skip DQ that day, get the 50% Drop Rate buff from Hot Spring and spend all your daily and weekly FTG at slayer nest ^^

Its all about perspective. see that set only like a 'gif' for players that cant clear RuDN HC for any reason(because if you can clear RuDN HC you wont need to spam this nest) to have a 'chance' to get better gears easily, 'easy' refering to the point that even if its a matter of luck or a year to get it its actually easy for those players to get that set than find a Perma PT and clear RuDN HC and get full set and upgrade it to +20 95. You can get the best set of the game by spamming a ridiculous easy nest compared to clear RuDN HC and upgrade it to +20

plot twist: 1 year = 1 piece jaja =x.
      Last edited by Adhelaida; 10-22-2017, 09:49 PM.
      IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• Gloiii
        Gloiii commented
        Editing a comment
        wait i think drop rate is wednesday, monday is enhance rate

• Adhelaida
        Adhelaida commented
        Editing a comment
        Its ok its different for some people, for me its tuesdays

1. NM, 93&95 norm/HC nest, WTP ,HB don't consume FTG. I personally run them in 0 FTG.
      2. You can get more FTG with hotspring buff during Tuesdays and Fridays. You can get 300 more daily FTG with the Like system.
      3. You can get more slayer points if you got lucky to encounter "Lost Goblins" event.
      4. There's a little chance you can get the equipment you want/ get more points by getting L eq on SM.
      4. No one's forcing you to do Slayer Mode if you think the drops are ridiculous.

Comment

It seems that you know something .? LoL

Comment

Lol look, the sour guy is trying to get attention again.

Read through your own previous butthurt thread and see the valid points listed there:

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...-slayer-points
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Xenocho ... LOL look, this triggered guy who keep biting on everything i throw.. even if its obviously nothing.. ( look its MEMES bruh )

hahahahaha see you on the next post

Comment

Triggered? Biting? You are posting in the forum as a general discussion, which I fail to see anything to discuss...

Lol ok, "meme" then. Doesn't change what your whole post looks like
              Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Xenocho so you admit that there is nothing in it to be discuss... ( then why did you even bother yourself making comment after reading it? ) BITING it bruh .hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by elektric View Post
                  Xenocho so you admit that there is nothing in it to be discuss... ( then why did you even bother yourself making comment after reading it? ) BITING it bruh .hahaha

Yes, you are right.

Comment

If there's nothing further to discuss, shall I close this thread before it turns into spam central?

Comment

• Xenocho
                      Xenocho commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I haven't seen a locked thread around here. Can threads be locked or do they get deleted entirely? If it was me I would delete this thread due to lack of quality but maybe I'm biased

• Vaddix
                      Vaddix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Verbena .. ahh right, Im having issues with my sub char`s inventory again... PM sent :v

Simply answer. Don't get slayer set. So many cancerous people in the world. too much rant

Comment

Oh my, Im curious about that shortcut thingy D: D: ..... that letter ``G`` hmmm.. does that stand for ``Grinding``?

Comment

Originally posted by SadisticEin View Post
                        1. NM, 93&95 norm/HC nest, WTP ,HB don't consume FTG. I personally run them in 0 FTG.
                        2. You can get more FTG with hotspring buff during Tuesdays and Fridays. You can get 300 more daily FTG with the Like system.
                        3. You can get more slayer points if you got lucky to encounter "Lost Goblins" event.
                        4. There's a little chance you can get the equipment you want/ get more points by getting L eq on SM.
                        4. No one's forcing you to do Slayer Mode if you think the drops are ridiculous.
                        My Characters
                        Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
                        Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

Working...
                        X