No announcement yet.

Q: Maximising my FTG: 2-man DQ, Slayer, Theme Park, and leveling Mercenaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q: Maximising my FTG: 2-man DQ, Slayer, Theme Park, and leveling Mercenaries

Hi guys! I came back two weeks ago for the 95 cap, and I was wondering if you can help me out on this:

I am trying to crunch some numbers but I cannot access DN for now, and so I created a new thread.

Suppose I ran out of my weekly FTG and the only thing that I have is my daily FTG:

1. Will I be able to run a 2-man DQ for 10 times (5 dungeons each)? If not, what's a good way for me to be able to do the 10-dungeon daily task and level my mercenary at the same time?
    Purpose: I am aiming for the Daily Task plus I need to level my mercenary.

2. If #1 is possible, how many times will I be able to do the Slayer Training Ground with whatever is remaining with my FTG?

3. I can enter Slayer even without FTG, right?

4. I can do Wonderful Theme Park daily quest even without FTG, right?

Thanks so much for the help!
    ---------
    DN SEA
    Harmonicah (Physician)
    Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
    ---------

You get 10% FTG consumption reduction with 2 man DQ iirc, so you can definitely run 10 dungeons, which would cost around 540. With likes you get 300 more, so you will have 460 remaining. Each Training Ground uses 180 iirc so you can run 3 more.

You cannot enter Slayer without FTG but WTP can.

Just sharing this from somewhere else I posted. I think it's a lil outdated since there are different DQ now, but I hope this still helps.
    Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
    Insufficient FTG to join party only occurs when you are trying to join a Daily Quest party with less than enough FTG.

A tip: always start your daily tasks (FTG-consumption-wise) with the 5 DQ in an Auto-DQ party with at least 1 person.

There are threads/posts going around on how to use FTG efficiently, which discusses your goal: light cubes? slayer points? etc etc.

I will just share mine again, not sure if this is most efficient but it is how I would usually do it to clear 7 tasks:

Note that NOT ALL Wonderful Theme Park DQ counts in the daily tasks, hence I would suggest not prioritising that.
    P.S. All WTP counts in the daily now, so it's definitely worth doing. At the time of posting the above in the original thread, there was a bug >
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Wow! Thanks so much, especially for the pic! That was very helpful!

in the pic that you posted, you assumed that the person runs DQ/dungeons with a 4-man party?
      ---------
      DN SEA
      Harmonicah (Physician)
      Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
      ---------

Comment

Originally posted by elvesguild View Post
        Wow! Thanks so much, especially for the pic! That was very helpful!

in the pic that you posted, you assumed that the person runs DQ/dungeons with a 4-man party?
        Solo auto DQ = 285 FTG
        Duo/Trio/Full party auto DQ = 270 FTG

Slayer Training Ground counts towards the 10 dungeons but you won't be able to level your merc though.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post

Solo auto DQ = 285 FTG
          Duo/Trio/Full party auto DQ = 270 FTG

Slayer Training Ground counts towards the 10 dungeons but you won't be able to level your merc though.
          Thank you very much!
          With that in mind, I think I'm going to stick with the routine of doing 2-man DQ and solo WTP for the Daily Quest, THEN Slayer, THEN Slayer Training Ground if there are any FTG left. I just realised I can farm Slayer Training Ground using my other characters.

You guys have been very helpful! Much appreciated!
          ---------
          DN SEA
          Harmonicah (Physician)
          Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
          ---------

Comment

If you have apprentice, you could maximize 5 no FTG runs with app.

Comment

Isnt it that the apprentice-master relationship automatically broken when I reach 95?!!

(sidenote: my fears wont allow me to do 2man DQ yet lol)
              ---------
              DN SEA
              Harmonicah (Physician)
              Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
              ---------

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                It's different now. It stays and the RS is broken when 10k apprentice/master points are achieved.

• SadisticEin
                SadisticEin commented
                Editing a comment
                With the new system, nope. You can still run with apprentice at 95 until they graduate (10k pts before graduation afaik)

Thank you, both of you, for the answer.

So thaaaat's why people are eager to get apprentices/masters even if they are already 93!! Now i know
              ---------
              DN SEA
              Harmonicah (Physician)
              Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
              ---------

Comment

Working...
              X