Elemental % stack or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental % stack or not?

Question bout the option of abyss/genesis/determination earing or any other items with multiple %elem option... do all these % add up to your dmg calculation or system will just pick the element with the high est % in your stat?

sample on the att file.. how will you compute dmg output?

TIA

PS: trying to compute my damage when i switch to Gerraint

Originally posted by acevanlee View Post
    Question bout the option of abyss/genesis/determination earing or any other items with multiple %elem option... do all these % add up to your dmg calculation or system will just pick the element with the high est % in your stat?

sample on the att file.. how will you compute dmg output?

TIA

PS: trying to compute my damage when i switch to Gerraint
    I don't understand your 1st question.

System pick the element with highest est % in stat? No. You choose the element, in your case, Fire as shown in your picture. Then because you chose fire, you should stack fire.

Damage output = ATK * (1 + X) * (1 + Y) and so on.

Change X and Y and so on with FD %, Ele %. Crit dmg is a little more complicated having take crit chance into account.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      oh sorry for the messy question..

what i mean is do all those additional % from all element given by those accessories add to your damage calculation?
      sample: atk*(1+%fire)*(1+%ice)*(1+%dark)*(1+%light)*and so on

or system will just pick the elem i chose on ECJ?
      sample: i chose fire - atk*(1+%fire) only??

am just wondering about those excess % elem inc on other elements if they'll be of use or not

btw i used fire on weaps and ice on rings due to budget reasons lol
      and i got 89% crit: 870k ish...but i read somewhere that cap is around 900k ish so am not sure.. but system says 89%

thnx for the reply as always
      Last edited by acevanlee; 03-04-2018, 08:15 PM.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you only choose that 1 ele. Basically, whatever ele you use, it will calculate for that ele. The example you show is wrong coz you take all ele into account, which is not possible in the first place. You should just stack 1 ele regardless of class. as you mentioned, ice seems to be the cheapest somehow, so you can choose that ele. take into account the cost before changing ele.

crit cap is 900k for 100%. however the game limit is 89% crit so it cannot go higher than that.

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      oh ok thnx alot... will try calculating now.. and it seems ill retain determination and will just use gerraint neck lel..
      will take 3more months till i can craft genesis ear and neck...
      or if someone is kind enough to gift me L grade jades feel free to pm me ^_^

For your reference, these 2 guides might helps you a lot in calculating your dmg output.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...nversion-jades
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...r-with-debuffs

Since you mentioned using Geraint's Necklace, if you has no 95L jades then better that you go for other things such as Genesis or 95U necklace (Fury Hanger).
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      yep already read those threads.. i just cant remember reading anything about those excess elem stats given by determination earing, for exsample, if theyll be of use, w/c sadly is not..
      so basically if my benefit from determination earing is only 9% elem and the crit w/c i dont really need.. id rather use gerraint earing..

and btw i already decided to use both acce.. for the reason that i already spend for it and dont wanna spend more for fury hanger..
      crystal pts may become easy now if ever theyll add cc item extraction w/c will flood th with unique 95 acce.. but nvm.. ill eventually get my hands on those Ljades anyway sometym in the future..<<<aiming for cap XD

thnx btw

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Well then since that you had already made your mind, good luck in getting your L jades

thnx and theres also this btw.. so should be good enough for now.. ^_^

UNIQUE
    Type Change
    Offensive/Attribute: PDMG/MDMG +9,000
    Defensive: PDMG/MDMG +5,000, HP +50,000

LEGENDARY
    Type Change
    Offensive/Attribute: PDMG/MDMG +40,000
    Defensive: PDMG/MDMG +21,000, HP +170,000

originally posted by Jèézus

Click image for larger version

Name:	28685375_2351661774860037_5049602428575586410_n.jpg