Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my untransferred cherry account get deleted also after 15 april?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my untransferred cherry account get deleted also after 15 april?

I have an old cherry account untransferred because thats a not so strong account and I don't want to transfer it. But the cherry email is linked to that account. i am also planning using the cherry email to top up for my current account for the surprise event. But what will happen if i top up for the surprise event and then that cherry email is also wiped? i don't like making extra accounts if not neccessary.

This is what written on dn sea website>

The account transfer from Cherry Credits to Eyedentity Games for DNSEA Game Play is going to end on 15th April (Sun), 2018.

After the date, we will no longer support the account transfer and the data of the un-transferred accounts will be all wiped out for good.

but it did not state whether the cherry email linked will be wiped also.

the only thing that will be wiped out is your game data on DN, not your credentials on CC, if you have cherry credits or CC (their currency) it will still stay intact and untouched, ED just stated that the accounts that has not been transferred from CC's to ED's will be wiped out, that is because there is a lot of spam accounts on CC that players made since the last chronicle event of CC (since you can create a character to lvl 80 instead of starting from level 1, and that they actual aim is to use the magnifying glass to receive rewards from the magnifying event, mainly because of the gold reward, many players have created a lot of these spam accounts, and left it to rot and did not bother transferring them, well that is most of them)

again, your Cherry Account is not literally linked to ED's, your cherry account is only the possible method of topping up EYET for ED (top up CC, then convert the CC to EYET via EYE CASH on ED's dragon nest sea site: sea.dragonnest) any cherry accounts could be used even if that cherry account is fairly new.

you don't have to transfer your dn save data from your old CC account to ED if you won't be using it anymore, just create another Cherry Credits account to top up, and again, i am repeating it, CHERRY CREDITS ACCOUNT IS NOT LINKED TO YOUR CURRENT DRAGON NEST ACCOUNT IN EYEDENTITY (sea.dragonnest,com)

Comment

again, YOUR CHERRY ACCOUNT WON'T BE DELETED

Comment

Ok thats good.

Comment

Working...
        X