Farming for Unique Dragon Jades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming for Unique Dragon Jades

So I've started farming fragments and jade hearts by disassembling 95 jades I get from farming nest points. I think I've started farming for 4 or 5 weeks now and I currently have 40+ fragments and a single jade heart. So do you guys know more ways to farm fragments and jade hearts?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Originally posted by Tobito View Post
    So I've started farming fragments and jade hearts by disassembling 95 jades I get from farming nest points. I think I've started farming for 4 or 5 weeks now and I currently have 40+ fragments and a single jade heart. So do you guys know more ways to farm fragments and jade hearts?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
    Do this current Mist Nest event (Check event calendar). I'm sure we can strike out a deal
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Tobito
      Tobito commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, trying not to spend too much gold since I don't have that much gold so I'll pass for now but thanks for the offer

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      An advice: count cost to benefit ratio of items to maximize profit for all future investments.

that's too few for 1 month of farming, thats only a few hours of farming for me

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      really didn't want to point it out for you because i was thinking to make a guide for that here

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some booster runners U shall need in dungeon runs.
      Tobito Dragon Slayer & Fortitude dragon jades are very necessary for VANILLA Dragon Nest players.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Some intelligence booster U shall need in life ELpatron50

Thanks for the tips guys. So basically you can only get fragments and hearts in remote dungeons exploration and disassembling 95 jades, besides the ongoing mist nest event?

As of now currently limited to 93 nests and 95 norms cause of my gears but once I get the tier event rewards, will definitely grind VN HC.

Oh, and that guide you're talking about I'll wait for it and definitely read it. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Mr.Shovels just wondering, where u get so much keys to open those boxes?
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        300 dungeon points for a single key isn't worth its price, considering that's 1 DQ dungeon points, 1500 per day + your daily tasks and 250 from bunny

save dungeon points for beggar's box or buy goddess griefs with it, or if you have a permanent spirit that can level up, buy some spirit on the stage points store (dungeon points store)

doing beggar's boxes, you can earn 50 keys because of the required run on them (more than that depends on how many gold bunny you get a chance to appear with)

• myon
        myon commented
        Editing a comment
        I am just answering his/her question tho

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        myon yea because I was a collector back then, with currently having all heroes except Iona, which all of them are lvl20. I manage the missions so that there will always Epic mission on there by spamming Rare mission using Epic/Rare/Magic heroes
    Working...
    X