Few Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Question

Hi everyone, I need your great advice I'm sorry for bothering I just need an expert. I been Playing Dragon Nest Since Oct. 2017. After a Month I Stopped Playing Because of School Priority, Now I'm back I would Like to start a new life ingame Please Help me choose.

Well Here's my Question

( Archer/Assassin/Lolis Only )

Q1 : What Class is Great in PVE
    Q2 : Not Too Expensive
    Q3 : Can go solo leveling with no worries
    Q4 : Deals Great Damage
    Q5 : Party/Raids Demand Class

That Would Be All Thank You So Much. Sorry for Bothering

Good Day and God Bless

~Cheers~

Q1: Archer - Artillery/Sniper
    Assassin - All
    Lolis - SS (future boost), Physician

Q2: Generally DPS classes will need gears to deal significant damage, so cost wise support classes will be cheaper. So LF and Phys will be cheaper.

Q3: All mentioned above can. (Although phys might be a bit harder, but still not impossible).

Q4: Any classes except those mentioned in Q2. (LF could deal great DPS after his boost in future, but still slightly inferior to the other assassin DPS classes).

Q5: Good gears = high demand. If you have no good gears then support classes in Q2 would have greater demand.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the (nerfed) boost was only supposed to arrive with GDN Time Attack (at least in KDN).

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      so is it a nerf or boost? lol im lost in the way

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Earlier version of Shooting Star balancing was extremely overpowered (Splash alone deals over 650k% per minute). This was released in KDN November patch.

With KDN December patch, they increased Splash ammo consumption while also reducing its ammo generation from passive. This was released in KDN December patch. It was implemented in our server together with BP.

That's why I said it's a (nerfed) boost.

Q1 : What Class is Great in PVE
    My opinion:
    for Acher - Arti or WW
    for Assassin - Any known living assassin class
    for Loli - Adept or RM

Q2 : Not Too Expensive
    A2 : Go for agi based class since they are swift and cost efficient class (for casual players)

Q3 : Can go solo leveling with no worries
    A3 : Most of em can solo leveling, but here please take note of RM ( 1 shot everything on dungeons )

Q4 : Deals Great Damage
    A4 : Good Gearing does Great Damage. Add some mix of determination & dedication and all goes well according to your plan.

Q5 : Party/Raids Demand Class
    A5 : I would slide with RM, actually since they are cute, agile & gets you a chance to ride a robot.

But if you want to add another class like lancea, both lancea's 3rd job class are really awesome.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

If I go Arti what should I do to make a cap crit? Art is a Int base right? If I have to mix it with crit I think it will cost me much plus EC jades Just starting up
      That RM is interesting teach me How to be one

Thank you so much for this fast reply ^_^ <3
      God Bless everyone ^_^

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        you may get jades, heraldies or even talisman with critical as additional stat to cover up the crit rate %

Elestra and Light Fury would make good alternatives, since they are in high demand (an ice stacker and a healer) + their damage is actually pretty good, comparable even to many pure DPS class (with the upcoming boost, must wait 1 or 2 months).

Comment

1. Sniper/Raven/Shooting Star
          Ray mechanic is too complicated for newbies, most of them die because they keep spamming the damn alfredo frontier button, they are killing themselves.
          Stick with Sniper if you like a long range DPS, Raven if you want to have some good pure elemental dps which is dark element, and then Shooting Star if you want to have fun spamming bullets, Shooting star is a good dps.
          ranking of the 3:
          Raven>Shooting Star>Sniper
        2. all 3 of my choices are agi based (raven could be agi or str) agi class is cheapest of all the class, they will have better critical chance than most other class.
        3. all of them can solo dungeon
        4. Raven deals great damage because of the dark element on his skills, but it all comes down to efficiency and skill management that makes up for some class that deals less damage, and you need good gear to deal great damage.
        5. Raven and Shooting Star could be a target for party recruitment, it means they are a frequent member on 4 man and raid nests, sniper on the other hand are underrated class since most people are too stupid to understand how it works, *cough i mean the sniper class still needs a boost, but since there will be an upcoming boost of the sniper class, they will be on demand soon enough, they will be on the top dps ranks soon enough.

don't just stick with our suggestions, try to expand your horizons and test out other characters to see which is what you want, just because that class deals good damage doesn't mean they will be the most powerful class in the game forever, constant updates are yet to be expected, and this could lead to your choices be your worst decisions in the future.

Comment

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          Raven is nowhere near as strong as the current Shooting Star.

Even I, who mainly played Assassins, acknowledge that undisputed gap of power.

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          he might get a hard time using a shooting star, since it requires alfredo management and proper usage of the awakening skills

I will make raven as my main Thank you ^_^ and btw can anyone show me a PVE build for raven? PVE only

That would be all thank you so much and GOD BLESS

~cheer~

Comment

Working...
        X