Suprise Event question :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprise Event question :)

Hey guys i bought the 10 alteas with my INQ but is it possible to redeem the reward with my bleed phantom?

Nope because its per-character basis.

Comment

• Peabutt
      Peabutt commented
      Editing a comment
      SadisticEin Oh? Well they should've just said it simply as: "the character who bought the reward" instead of "character basis" since there are those who mistook it as all characters who are, like, 95 in the account? That's what some thought for "all eligible characters". Strange...

• BabyKuri
      BabyKuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Character Basis means you can participate using all characters in your account. (contrary to per Account basis where even if you buy Gacha on 5 characters, you will only receive the reward once).

Adding "--all Eligible characters" to the condition means only the characters who have fulfilled the requirement will receive the reward.

Is it really that hard to understand?
      Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-16-2018, 07:25 PM.

• Peabutt
      Peabutt commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyKuri No, it's not difficult to understand. The information from the event can be— and was understood VERY differently by some players. And thank you for the clarification.

Here's a print screen > pic from the surprise event in case you missed or didn't read.

Comment

another stupid question by someone who is stupid

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm salt but don't be salt to other people.
        Atleast he put it on Q&A rather than looking on Q&A.

No. Besides it's character based, not account based.

Comment

Here. I hope this answers your question.

In a PER CHARACTER BASIS event, the mail will be sent only to the characters who have fulfilled the event condition (in this case the one who bought 10 pcs gacha box).
        The mail is character bound (it has the name of the recipient). Your Inquisitor will receive the mail but your Bleed Phantom will not.

Comment

• Frukeia
          Frukeia commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for answering with a kind heart my good senpai
      Working...
      X