Inquisitor, Saint or Crusader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquisitor, Saint or Crusader?

Im already lvl 90 and will get Job Change Scroll and Unli Oblivion Contrant(whats the use of this item?) right? my question is whats the most useful job of cleric for these days?

when im exploring Saint Haven all i can see are the DPS/Damage type jobs like Assassin,Lancea(correct?) etc. its rare to see clerics.

I quit DN Sea at lvl 60 cap and didnt swap my account from CC to Eyedentity so i dont know whats new on this game.

EDIT: Do they still need healer or tank in nesting?
    Last edited by thelittlerookie1; 04-29-2018, 06:30 AM.

1. i am confuse on what are you talking about
    2. Level up achievement box shouldn't be opened without any good reason, its just a waste of free discount slot coupons and trading house tickets and other durational cash item
    3. Clerics are still a good dps, Assassins and Lancea class are just easy too use for everybody else who plays them, and they are also a higher dps than clerics
    4. if you're asking what class to choose on the cleric side, go for inquisitor for a good dps, but if you want melee that is cheaper to build gear, go for crusader
    5. If you need a guide for farming items and gold, heres a [LINK] for it
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 04-28-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• thelittlerookie1
      thelittlerookie1 commented
      Editing a comment
      1.Sorry if its hard to understand
      2.Already late man sorry (because theres no achievement box at lvl50 cap)
      3-4.Lets make my question easier what job is better in PvE/Nesting Inquisitor or Crusader?
      5. Thanks anyway

any class/job is fine for me (melee or range)
      Last edited by thelittlerookie1; 04-29-2018, 06:14 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      both inquisitor and crusader class are good in pve, they just aren't that good enough compared to raven, and flurry, currently flurry is the top dps queen on this current patch, i don't know why lots of em are going for flurry, and then will go riot if the class gets nerfed or left behind, lol.

Inquisitor is good, it has few debuffs to help out your party in nests, but their skill animation is slower than crusader skills. they've got a lot of self buff on most of their abilities, their skills are flashy though, lots of lightning shocks and stuff going on, but they have yet to get a revamp.

Crusaders are even better when geared, they don't waste out the stats on each gear you equip on them, crusaders both use patk and matk, their skills depend on both attack power types, so whatever you equip your crusader, its still powerful enough, and also they rely more on spamming their skills now, try to search a guide about their skill rotation, etc.

• thelittlerookie1
      Editing a comment
      So no changing job, (im a crusader btw) thanks man you really helped me.

Originally posted by thelittlerookie1 View Post
    Im already lvl 90 and will get Job Change Scroll and Unli Oblivion Contrant(whats the use of this item?) right?
    Level cap now is 95 so you get those items from level 95 achievement box. Oblivion Contract is like Skill Initialization Scroll but unlimited use for 1 day.

Originally posted by thelittlerookie1 View Post
    my question is whats the most useful job of cleric for these days?
    Depends on the content in my opinion. Inquisitor and Crusader are always welcome in any content since they are DPS classes (though a lot would argue they aren't the best for that role), while Saint is the same but is valued more in 8man raids.

Comment

• thelittlerookie1
      Editing a comment
      I thought i will get those scrolls/contract at lvl 93

I would advise you to stay away from Saint. You will be hard-pressed trying to defeat Light Fury absurd damage (said to be stronger than many dps class) and his Unseen Art debuff (5% extra damage, can be stacked with other debuff).

And although my preference lies with Crusader, I believe Inquisitor is vastly superior to all his counterparts (thanks to his stronger self-heal, wider AOE and less tedious gameplay).

Comment

Working...
    X