Question about Trade Warranty Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Trade Warranty Usage

hello, i know this seems to be a noob question, and i am noob either way it wont make a difference, i wanna ask if Trade Warranty is usable for Cash shop weapon costumes, especially the epic ones, or even the unique conversion weapons.

Are Gears such as medea, and calypse can be applied with Trade Warranty? can you also use Trade Warranty on converted costumes?

1. Trade Warranty can only be used on Cash Shop Items (General items like Medea, Genesis and Calypse CANNOT be TWed).
    2. You can only use TW on cash item with 0 tradeability. You cannot use TW on item with TH:1 to make it TH:2.
    3. The rule of thumb for TW is: "If you can put the cash item into cash storage then you can use Trade Warranty on that item"

Epic weapons from Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon like Sheriff, Racing and Musketeer cannot be cash stored so they cannot be TWed
    Epic Hero Weapons (Iona, Rubinart, Karahan, Aisha) can be server stored so they CAN be TWed.
    Epic Cash Rings cannot be server stored so they cannot be TWed
    Epic Cash WTDN & Earrings that can be server stored can be TWed (e.g. Jasmine, Sadnyth, Aisha)

Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-28-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
X