which machina class to choose from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which machina class to choose from

hello, this is a noob question from a noob and from the wrong thread section, i think? but this is a question and answer either way so maybe it will work?

Reason why i ask which class to choose from ruina or defensio is that of the awakening reward for machina, i wanted to make her as a sub character in order for me to achieve some difficult task that only geared characters can do, and she will be the only one to get a good set of gears after they give away the machina awakening reward.

i don't use machina, but i would like to try it, but unfortunately i don't have much time to review about her, so since everybody here in the forums plays many class including machina, for those who knows about the class, please do guide me from which class should i choose for my preference below:
    • Good DPS
    • Good AoE DPS skills
    • Fun to play with, not boring everytime you play (Arch Heretic is an example)
    • Not too complicated skill rotation, i don't like too tedious combos to get the best dps
    • tell me their difference from one another and their role
    By the time i have made this thread, i maybe taking a nap because i've been killing myself for long walks in the middle of a heating road all day long and i just came home.

how would liking my post would help me determine which class to choose

Comment

u should go Defensio pre-awake
      pre-awake
      • Defensio would deal alot more dps than a Ruina whatever the situation unless your a robot and doesnt make mistakes playing Ruina
      • Defensio's cm3 is one of the best AOE skills ingame meanwhile Ruina doesnt have any
      • subjective
      • Defensio's cm3 rotation is pretty 123click while her taunt stacking rotation is quite complicated, Ruina i say is complicated for beginners but tbh its not that hard
      • kek im sorry for ruina but everything she does, a fensio can do better dps/tanking

roles are now more realized so pick Ruina if u want a dps role while Defensio if tank/>dps
      post-awake
      • Ruina > Defensio as a dps
      • i'd say Defensio still has the better aoe but Ruina doesnt fall far
      • subjective
      • Huge change in both rotations, Ruina would be easier and Defensio would be tedious
      • Ruina as a dps, Defensio as a tank/dps dps tank revamp, also defensio would have the most spammable eggshell of all the tanks thanks to repair

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! but, if i were to choose additional stats for heraldry and talismans, which stat should i go? p-atk? crit dmg?

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Strongly depend on gear. With low gear, patk gives higher overall increment than crit dmg and vice versa

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        the skill build of a PVE defensio is pretty much straight forward right? i don't know if i need to get certain skills from the other side of the skill tree that leads to the ruina skill tree, because whenever i am making a PVE skill build of a class i tend to max out all important skills of their skill tree on their 2nd jobs, but i am only confused on the machina class tree to which vital skill to pick
    Working...
    X