Champion Attribute Dragon Jade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Attribute Dragon Jade?

Can someone explain why the "Lightning Attribute" have " - /(or minus)"?

If im a cleric and use a skill with light element does that jade will decrease the dmg of that skill?

Hello there,

- The dragon jade you mentioned is a "Elemental Conversion Jade". It converts non elemental attacks into an elemental one. Classes that may choose to use ECJs would be those who does not have elements in most of their skills, eg. the warrior classes except Dark Avenger. A class with elemental attack skills won't gain any advantage on this because it cannot convert any skill attacks that already has elemental attribute into another one. And the about the minus -20/-15/-14% elemental attack, that is the penalty imposed by the devs for the attack conversion. In simple terms, you ain't gonna get it so easily, something must be surrendered in return. If someone uses it, the person will need to make his/her way up from the negative. Instead of starting from 0%, depending from how much penalty is present in the jade, ex -20%, you will have to stack up elem% starting from there. If you like, you may try asking ED to remove that penalty. :3

- If you are a cleric, most of your skill attacks would be light attributed already. There is no need for it. What you need are champion attack jades with light attack % in it. Since lightning ECJ will decrease your whole light attack % stat, any skill that uses light attribute will suffer due to the decrease on light %.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask us forumers. ^_^
    Happy gaming,
    Last edited by MeshPolygon; 05-07-2018, 09:04 AM.
    ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
    DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Read this : http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...nversion-jades
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

You need to read the description of the jade properly. If I recall, the jade does state that you get lightning element attacks, as per name, conversion jade. In short, wear the jade and your neutral ele atks become whatever ele you use.

And this comes with - ele. yes, you have reduced ele % when you wear these ECJ...

This question is unnecessary and unkind of me but I have to ask: Why are you so surprised with the - ele and that you would come to forum to ask? @@
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
        X