Can't download Dragon Nest SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't download Dragon Nest SEA

All are dead links, I tried downloading in multiple web browsers as well. Can someone help me?

Originally posted by 11053755 View Post
    All are dead links, I tried downloading in multiple web browsers as well. Can someone help me?
    Could you also share the links you tried to use which are not working? This way, it's helpful for both parties.

I don't know about you, but I used the GameClientFullFile.zip and OneClickSolution and successfully initiated the download from this site (the official download site) https://sea.dragonnest.com/game/download. Are you sure they are "dead links?"
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Full client download seems to work just fine, I just tested it on Google Chrome.

Don't forget to allow pop-up from DN SEA website. Otherwise, the browser won't let you open the link to Mediafire for download.

Comment

someone already had issues with downloading the installer, try to allow pop-ups from their website, this should fix the issue

Comment

Working...
      X