Settings for DN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings for DN

My 1050ti can run other games fine while DN is just laggy as hell even on the lowest settings! What should I do?

What CPU is in your system?

Comment

can you tell us about your RAM? because the minimum requirement to run DN on RAM is 4gb, if you don't have enough RAM it will be laggy or it would have fps spikes as you say.

a good processor and a good video card won't make your game run smoother without having enough RAM to support it.

if you have enough RAM, then it might be an issue with your processor, try this method:
      • open Task Manager
      • right click the DragonNest.exe process
      • search for "Set Affinity"
      • uncheck the box "All Processors"
      • pick 1 CPU to run the game
      if it didn't work, then it is the cause of your video graphics card, i may suggest for you to tweak your video settings using the proper program that manages your video card, sorry but i don't have enough knowledge regarding tweaking your video card settings on the manager since i only use an old laptop and... i don't do much review about them so i won't be able to give you instructions on how to tweak your video card

Comment

• Eonoi
        Eonoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Isn't that method will make the game slow/laggy
        (unless high-end cpu)

(uncheck the box "All Processors" ; pick 1 CPU to run the game)

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        it will if its not a high-end cpu, base on his 1050ti which is a 2gb video graphics card, he might have a good and well balanced pc setup either way, since 1050ti requires a good processor for it to work well, your set up besides the processor should level it up at the same scale, having a better cpu with having mid-end vgc and RAM is alright, since the processor is the one handling most of the stress when opening a program onto your computer.

this is only a test to determine which causes the lag, and my only theory is that the cpu is at fault here, because he did say FPS drop or unstable.
    Working...
    X