TIX or Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIX or Tickets

I am new to the game so as with the forums. Message me if i am in the wrong section to post , but anyways.

What is the max quantity of tickets can i get everyday/everyweek

Please also teach me how do i get those tickets and properly use them i am new to DN ( or lets just say i recently came back from a 3 yr vacation )

Much appreciated if someone really teaches me!

Thanks.

What is the ticket you referring to?
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

• Bkaya
      Bkaya commented
      Editing a comment
      Tickets on the wonderful theme park

Are you referring to LCE ticket or Additional Entry Ticket? If it's the latter here are my tips and advice:

You can get 3 pcs Additional Entry Ticket Token by doing the [Clear Daily Quest x5] in your daily task.
    That would be 3 tokens * 7 days = 21 total tokens in a week.

You can exchange these tokens to nest ticket by talking to Heraldry Scholar Stas.

Make sure to get a Golden Goose VIP Coupon to reduce the fee by 30%.
    Additionally, you can also get 2 pcs Token from Master-Apprentice Store (300 M-A points)

So which tickets to buy?

If you're farming Crystal Points from Beggar Box, buy VN/GGN Hardcore tickets.
    If you're farming for Veteran Powerstones, I recommend buying VN Hell or MN Hell ticket then buy a service or find a good party.
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 05-10-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Bkaya
      Bkaya commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! But tix and tickets are different ? i was hopnig to ask for the wonderful theme park tickets

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Tix is just a shortform for ticket due to the limit word count in chat and bluebird. For Wonderful Theme Park (WTP) tickets, you can get it from the daily quest from the old man NPC with white hats and outfits beside WTP portal. Limited 2x per day.

if you are referring to Lagendia Continent Exploration tickets, then you can get an unlimited amount of tickets, but you use 3 each time you enter and reach the end of the game board, the Festive Treasure Warehouse, but you can only enter twice in a day.

since you didn't clarified your question, we are assuming different possibilities of advice where the title "Tickets" or Tix comes to mind.

next time, be smart and be clear of your questions

Comment

• Bkaya
      Bkaya commented
      Editing a comment
      well the tickets people always shout is the tickets on the wonderful theme park ?

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Tix ppl always shout is the Lagendia Continential Exploration. It is a one-month event for April-May 2018, where you need 3x tix per entry, and 2 entries per day. So you need to get tix from other players to enter, as the system gives you 5x tix everyday.

First, kindly clarify which Tickets you are referring to since there are 5 types of tickets currently into the game (which got reverted back into 4 with the Lagendia Exploration Event just ended).
    If based from your comments, you're talking about the Wonderful Theme Park which is part of Daily Quests, which you can get from Sanders.

You pretty much get 2 pouches which when opened gives you an entry ticket to one of the four Theme Park - "Daily" Dungeons (note that these pouches/tickets expire after a day)

Namely:
    Secret Room
    Reckless Umrak
    Thorny Path
    Hot-Tempered Bacchus

Depending on how many mistakes you make you can get points ranging from 1k-700-500-300-200 (last one being if you fail)
    Each of the Four Dungeons has different mechanics in order to reap the most rewards which are "Wonderful Points"
    There's really no efficient way of doing them per se, just do them daily without making an error to get a max of 2k points (from the 2 pouches )+ 500 (from the daily task)

(I'm new to the forums so if I'm doing something wrong someone kindly correct me especially on given misinformation if there are any)

Comment

Working...
    X