Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level 93 equips +8 or 10 what to do with it (level 95 cap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 93 equips +8 or 10 what to do with it (level 95 cap)

I have some level 93 equips.I was wondering if is there any use . Aside from transferring it to a different character can I dismantle, craft it or something this level 95 cap? I read a lot of guides here and there but wow there are a lot of things to do ~.~; I just came back after a year. I have a lot of junk in my storage too and I don't know where to start lol..

Dismantle the +10 and sell the fusion cube in TH.

Comment

if you break it :
      +10 = 1 fusion cube
      +11 = 2 fusion cube
      +12 = 4 fusion cube
      +13 = 8 fusion cube
      +14 = 16 fusion cube
      +15 = 32 fusion cube.
      if u still have some untradeable epic hammers u can try them on it

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
        ChiefTheDogo commented
        Editing a comment
        lol dont throw thing u dont know 0_0 hammers have been changed a while ago they now can be used on any level 90+ items
        check again before you misleading poeple/

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry about that, yeah you can use the hammers for items above level 90 items, but level 90 items below can't be used with the hammer.

don't tell me i was misleading people, just tell me it was a mistake, don't act cocky just because you know about this 1 thing

• ChiefTheDogo
        ChiefTheDogo commented
        Editing a comment
        wew "don't act cocky just because you know about this 1 thing" cocky ? check again what u worte u said it like u were 100% sure its true so u did misleading poe

Originally posted by ChiefTheDogo View Post
      if u still have some untradeable epic hammers u can try them on it
      this is not true, you can't enhance gears below level 95 using hammers, its only applicable for lvl95 gears.

My mistake, you can use hammers on items level 93~95 as well, i am not sure if you can use it on level 93 legend grade items though, but level 90 below items cannot be applied the enhancement with the hammer.

as for your question, you should probably tell us what gear it is, because if its rune dragon unique, you can convert it into medea t1 +x depending on what enhancement level of the rune dragon gear you're trying to convert, much better if it was above +8.
      if you have the obsession theano gear which is unique, you can disassemble it if you want, but i think for me its a waste, you can use it as a display.
      Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-13-2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        yes you can use epic hammers on lv93 , I've been doing that for sometime now , I enhanced theano to +9 1st since it is high chance to enhance it up to +9 w/o breaking then use epic hammers to +10 it. you try it if u don't believe me.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, my bad, its my fault, good thing i've read the enhancement hammer's description, from what i know when the hammer was introduced you cant use it on certain gear, but only leel 95 ones...

Thanks guys what I did Is... Transfer the +12 to Rune Dragon and convert it to Hero Medea . I had a lot of speras and high grade essence so it was awesome xD.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        nice! its worth a shot than actually enhancing neris to +20 since you will need mid-grade powerstones to upgrade your medea t1 to atleast +10, and using a hammer is nice, problem is how many hammers you should use before you reach +12
    Working...
    X