Regarding EXP earned in dungeons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding EXP earned in dungeons

I have EXP costume, RH buff, and 200% exp bonus from the event. But in the lower right of the image, you can see that I am only earning EXP from one of those (I think its the bonus exp from 200%) which means the exp costume and rh buff are NOT INCLUDED when earning Exp. Am I wrong? Idk but before the update, the exp here in bwp and in other dungeons, it was 1 or 2 levels per run. but now in bwp, i only gain 40%. If Im wrong, please correct me. Thank you.

14. Changes in Dungeons

◆ [Increased Dungeon EXP after Level 90]
    • After the adjustments in Fatigue, daily play limit of stages below Level 95 was reduced and this has unintentionally resulted in slower character level growth.
    • To solve this problem, we have increased EXP gained in Merca’s Heart dungeons for players above Level 90.
    they have increased the exp given to players at dungeons level 90 above at merca's heart, this will only be included in the chiron island, from which is located at merca's heart, i am not sure if rhadames is affected by this change.

you might think that your level growth seems to be slower because of the changes made into the game a few hours ago, but i think you are mistaken, and since they have increased the exp on dungeons above level 90 in merca's heart, then you might feel the level growth much faster there when you try and level up and reach that stage (lvl93 dungeons)

Comment

Working...
    X