Eye Gacha Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Gacha Event

1. How do I see the total number of gacha's bought? It says its in the Notice Board but I don't see it.
    2. Does the rewards have a specific level requirement to claim the rewards?
    3. Is the rewards per character or per account? Like I have 2 characters does each of them get the reward or only one of them are able to get the reward?
    Last edited by Freidyne; 05-16-2018, 12:55 AM.

1. Its not yet 18:00
    - The total number of Gacha Boxes bought will be announced each day at 18:00 (GMT+8) on our official webpage through NOTICE section (EXCEPT ON THE WEEKENDS)
    2. Nothing stated.
    3. - Rewards are given per CHARACTER basis.

Comment

1. be patient and wait for an update for the numbers of gacha box already bought
      2. no, any level can participate, but ofc you cannot use the rewards if it has level restrictions
      3. rewards are given for characters who used EYET and bought atleast 10 gacha boxes of any type just so it is 10 gacha box total
      4. did you made your forum account just to ask this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
        1. be patient and wait for an update for the numbers of gacha box already bought
        2. no, any level can participate, but ofc you cannot use the rewards if it has level restrictions
        3. rewards are given for characters who used EYET and bought atleast 10 gacha boxes of any type just so it is 10 gacha box total
        4. did you made your forum account just to ask this?
        Ow okay tnx, not really i might use this if i want to discuss about something or ask about a particular event or anything basically.

Comment

Working...
        X