Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNSea, is it more worth it to buy+20 neris from trading house or enchanting it myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNSea, is it more worth it to buy+20 neris from trading house or enchanting it myself

Just wondering which one is more worth? should i buy it from the trading house or just enchant it myself.

And what is rune dragon? why are the stats better than neris. Thanks.

This time, there is an ongoing event which you may want to join. Rewards are mounts/ wings/tail/decal +20 medea2tier set and other good stuffs. See main website for details "eye gacha event"

Comment

as the forum member said above my statement, there is an on going event that could easily help you out on gearing your character, and a lot more freebies at stake if we were to reach that certain tier by means of purchasing gacha boxes.

as for your answer, if you have materials required for enhancing (High Grade Garnet, Power stones) then enhancing it yourself would be a better choice and costs less depending if your enhancing of your gear is successful, but if you were to buy all the said materials, then it is much better to purchase the gear itself, enhancing only using your resources you farmed from dungeons and nests, also spending gold as your enhancement fee from the blacksmith, it would cost you atleast a minimum of 400g, less if you were to have a golden goose membership with a benefit of 50% enhancement fee discount when enhancing gears.

here is a link regarding the event details on their main website : https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/144
      Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-16-2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
        This time, there is an ongoing event which you may want to join. Rewards are mounts/ wings/tail/decal +20 medea2tier set and other good stuffs. See main website for details "eye gacha event"
        Thanks! Didnt notice the event

Comment

by the way , there is a growth guide in the same , simply press and u can see all the current gear .

Comment

Working...
          X