Darkness Cube Changes in Drop Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkness Cube Changes in Drop Question

On May Update, it is stated there the amount of Light and Darkness Cubes you can get has increased.
    http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notic...Light&Darkness Cube

However when I enter Treasure Stage and Hero’s Battlefield, the Drop Amount is still the same. (Refer to the pictures below. ) Is it just me or the drop rate are RNG based?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dark cube 1.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	332.0 KB
ID:	136424Click image for larger version

Name:	dark cube 2.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	356.7 KB
ID:	136425Click image for larger version

Name:	dark cube 3.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	480.7 KB
ID:	136426
    Attached Files

was wondering as well maybe they misstype the amount or something cause lets be honest here 90 dark cubes in HB a week is pretty OP if u ask me

Comment

lets just hope that they might have added a 2nd digit number on the patch notes by mistake and its only a single digit number...

and since even if players could collect the required light and dark cubes for crafting a genesis accessory, they will still need the rest of the cubes which is space, time, harmony, fusion cubes, as well as elevation cube for refining, and since all of these aren't cheap, they will still required extensive amount of time to farm for the said cubes, or if they have the funds, buy the materials on TH, but the stocks aren't that much since time cube isn't that easy to find, especially fusion cube which u need to enhance level 93 unique gears to +12 above to get enough fusion cubes... using enhancement hammers (epic) is the only choice to successfully enhance and then disassemble it for the fusion cubes.

dark cubes are already available on WTP store , they also increased the count limit towards how many cubes you can purchase per week, you get a total of 30 dark cubes per week on each store that you can purchase dark cubes, which is the wonderful theme park store and the nightmare abyss point store.

and since there is an overflow of Gold from players since the essence of new sun event made people rich, all price points for most on demand items have increased due to this occurance, we will expect it to subside to its regular price points after may, maybe around mid june right after the eye gacha event.

Comment

forgot to answer your question... so my take on that is they have made preparations for it to be updated at server reset this saturday, which is tomorrow 9 am, so maybe we will have to see after server reset if it will update the drop rate for dark cubes at HBF and treasure stage at Wonderful theme park.

also, weekly tasks is still the same as before unlike what is shown on the patch notes for may, i do hope it gets updated a well tomorrow since it will give players a lot of gold if they were to be eager and complete up daily tasks.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post
          Suppose to be x1 Normal and x1 HC only after the HBF revamp, when I saw it's still x5 and x2 respectively I know they butchered the patch again...
          That update was on KR along with Kairon Nest which is 1 patch away after Machina Awakening, we always get some additional content for another month bundled together but most of the time those are the one that gets messed up and unfortunately, this time is no exception...
          Quoting myself coz why not.
          If they're going to fix it, they need to actually patch it in.
          I don't see it happening after weekly reset today.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            weeeell that sucks... i wasn't expecting the update patch to go successful, was predicting that there is something that could go wrong but i didn't expected it to be for the drop count of dark cubes on HBF and on treasure stage.

got an update, it looks like the new weekly tasks has been updated to everyone since i got it, i will try to go do HBF and see if the drop rate changed

Comment

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            HBF entry count is still x5 normal and x2 HC so nothing changed there.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            yes, i have done it and it is still the same as before, it may have been a mistake that they have added a note that we have hoped for to the patch notes but we shall see that on tuesday...

It's still the usual number of dark cube (although the rewards kinda changed). Kinda frustrating that the 3 pots the used to drop every enemy is gone, it's kinda boring and lengthy to do now. Well for those looking forward for more dark cubes in it, worse case scenario is they will forget about it and patch it (maybe) on another month's patch (or maybe like the server storage-able stones, long forgotten)

Comment

Working...
          X