Cerebus nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerebus nest

Erm I just did cerebus nest as I am a new player. Just reached lvl 95 and was the party leader. Why did someone insist on being a party leader? I know that the goods at the end are for party leader but how come one of the member was saying it is according to DPS for the item loot. Just curious as I have no idea what is going on

You are being bullied into complying with the leader's demands. There is no need to comply to that unless you feel that you owe them a favour.

As Cerb nest does not rely on gear, there is no true "carry," which usually occurs when one member is significantly more geared than the rest.

Abandon these type of people and run with more pleasant people whom are willing to accept without discrimination.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

They are just bullsh1ting you and trying to "scam" your rightfully loots.

Cant believe how low the standard of SEA community is hitting.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

I see. So I should just be the leader and not pass to anyone right?
        As the last treasure box some of the loots I cannot get it and there was some really nice loot which I have no idea what is it and my party ended up quarreling and saying I should have pass them the leader so I am just trying to understand the situation. Since I am the leader and I cannot loot some of the items why pass to them at the start? Care to enlighten me on how the loot works and stuff thank you.

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          If the item has their name on it, yes it is theirs. If no name, it is free for all to roll. But more importantly, it is the ticket bearer's entry which allowed them in the first place, so if there are any rights, it should be theirs.

• Afpire93
          Afpire93 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay thanks a lot just one last question. Once the box open, is there a limited number of times I can loot or the items drop are already pre determined? thank you

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          If you are talking about items with names on them, those are predetermined. If not, there is no limit.

Nevermind them, lately there are lots of people desperate for gold for some reason that scam and impersonations are common. The loot is rightfully yours, those who say it's "based on DPS" are tricking you into giving them your loot. Turds everywhere I guess

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          they are selling their gold in exchange for real money, that's how they make a living out of DN, that is why they are desperate for gold.

• SadisticEin
          SadisticEin commented
          Editing a comment
          Then other turds buy gold from them huh. Great. Instead of being a game DN's becoming more of an ego feeding program

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          its been happening since beta days, these people know how to take advantage of everything they got and know to earn some money, they are like black market merchants

lowlife noob wants the party lead? never pass it to other people, they are desperate maybe because they are too stupid to even earn gold ingame and only rely on their selfish absurdity.
        you have the ticket, you be the party leader, if you pass it to someone else who is asking then you lose all what rightfully is yours, you will get the rewards as a party leader because you have the ticket, you should be the party leader, not them, never pass it to those low-life noobs.

Comment

Working...
        X