Question regarding conversion pouches from conversion treasure boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding conversion pouches from conversion treasure boxes

hello, has anyone got lucky of opening the conversion treasure boxes and get a conversion pouch of a part? if so, can you share the details on how many conversion treasure boxes you have opened up before receiving one?

On the first time it was released I bought 2 stacks ( 20 pcs ) at th got a conversion helm there....and 2nd time it was released I bought 1 stack and got a conversion shoes there...sold them both hahaha

Comment

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      They were pretty cheap the first time... I sold the helm for 140kg the TW was from buyer....then I sold the shoes for 250kg nxt TW also from buyer...due to the gold increase in dq and tasks I expect conversions to be much more expensive than before

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Gold kinda poured in cause of the gold goblin coins in the essence event (adding to the fact that those boxes can be moved from your sub to main) *sigh* it's nice tho everything got expensive too

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      those price inflation will subside soon enough after those players spend it all on service runs and buying stuff like costumes and selling the gold in real cash, genesis accessory crafting materials got high as well, prices got doubled since the essence event, players are taking advantage of the fact that other players have earned quite a lot of amoung of gold from the previous event, i do think ED knows how to prepare us for their events since a lot of players are buying CC codes from sellers in conversion for CC to gold, they sell CC codes, they earn gold in return, but ofc scummers are roaming around and using bluebird and also has a suspicious partner to shout out that "i bought CC codes from this guy, he is trusted" totally a rip-off if you try to believe that.

Originally posted by marzial09 View Post
    On the first time it was released I bought 2 stacks ( 20 pcs ) at th got a conversion helm there....and 2nd time it was released I bought 1 stack and got a conversion shoes there...sold them both hahaha
    This is considered lucky. For me I opened 70x to get a helmet, and another 70x for nothing. My guildmate had tried 200x for nothing as well.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      are you sure that conversion chest had those mounts and synthesizer thingy?

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      they did told me that conversion treasure boxes contains similar items that is available to altea gacha boxes, ofc besides the new and latest mounts and items, but everything else u would expect from altea gacha boxes is in it, you can just think its a regular altea gacha box but with conversion pouches as a random reward if u get lucky.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      No mounts, no coupons, it's either trash or the conversion pouches.
      Check it on dngearsim.

Last time I bought around 30 pcs, got nothing
    Then bought another 40 pcs, got nothing

now I bought 140 pcs but I'm kinda predicting the future now...

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      its a hazzle to do all those transactions... especially if the buyer will be the one to provide trade warranty for you to put it on th, the pressure is on you ofc the buyer might be anxious whether he/she can trust you with it or not.

if i were to get that luxurious item by luck... everyone can absolutely trust me on spending their CC the right way *wink *wink

spending it my way HAHAHAHA

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, although even if the seller did use trade warranty the right way and put it in TH, there's still the possibility someone will steal it off TH because of the gold cap when selling > < (since there's too much gold around that the prices are beyond 200k now)

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      its also kind of nonsense to put a selling price point limit on TH, i mean, who did it? they literally did not think it through whatsoever
Working...
X