Question regarding CC Code selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding CC Code selling

hello, i have been wondering, selling CC codes to the public in exchange for gold, is it alright? i cannot say nor ask if its legal since it breaks 1 policy that i know of the game stated, that transactions made outside of TH is illegal, and this covers it, but everyone does it even some famous players sell CC codes in exchange for gold.

again, i did say it is not legal, but since there are a lot of reasons why other players depend on these transaction methods in order to get their hands on CC, and since sellers buy them legally through legal measures such as using credit cards, or actually purchasing physical scratch cards from stores that are available with it, i am assuming that it is between legal and illegal, it is with risks though, still, i do want to know the truth, if its illegal, or its alright, but i know for sure if players gets scammed out of this method, 1:1 support won't entertain such reports.

The gist of it is: it doesn't matter if it's illegal or not if ED/CC themselves cannot track their own codes.

Case point: here in Philippines, CC Codes are sold via 3rd party means like specific loading outlets and/or physical scratch cards sold in 7/11 stores. I mean they could track the sales, but with the codes not having expiry dates and the 3rd party code selling system, it's way too difficult to track. (I don't know if there are CC stores in other SEA countries)

ED/CC can only put up a circumstantial case due to them not having concrete evidences except from records of Chat entries but what about those players who post/deal outside the game's platform? (e.g. Player A had an abnormally high gold income in the past x days and most of his transactions are trades of gold only without substantial trade value)

Yes, it is indeed illegal, but without a clear identification system, it's a lost case. I guess the only downside for such trading is that ED/CC can say 'such actions are illegal and are therefore not answerable by us' in case of scams.
    Last edited by Skyros; 05-19-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

its ILLEGAL, but ED is too lazy to bother with it because there are too many cases out of their hands..
      as such drug is illegal, yet many do drug because they think its only illegal if they got caught..
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

I don't think it's legal. It's kinda like exchanging gold with real money, where money is changed to credits first before trade. It's not safe too btw.

Comment

Working...
        X