Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about CC/EyeCC

Where do i buy CC/EyeC in the PH?

Cherry Credits Physical Scratch Card - Sold in Retail among any 7-11 stores nationwide
    EYEC - Top-up on your Eyedentity account in DN SEA via PayPal (not recommended, has purchase limitations, is not included in most events except for the eyegacha event)

Comment

In the event that there is no scratch cards available, I would advise you to look for Cliqq kiosk at 7-11.
      Register an account at AllServe.
      Bring your phone with you then go to any 7-11 with working Cliqq kiosk and load up from there.
      The available price denomination from AllServe is, cmiiw, 50, 100 and 1000 php.
      Key in your mobile number and get the generated barcode and hand it over to the counter.
      Once paid, wait for the text message from AllServe to get the card/serial no and pin no.
      Should be straightforward from hereon.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        so CC cards really is non existent at this time for most stores... i dont know about 7-11 stores near our place, ill check it out once i get enough money to top-up another 10k cc

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        scratch cards do exists but very rare,some 7-11 staffs don't know what are you talking about if you ask for cherry credit scratch card.

• thelittlerookie1
        thelittlerookie1 commented
        Editing a comment
        how about load central?

There are multiple ways in order to top-up EYET (from Cherry Credits), the easiest ones are already stated above, but if you have access to a PayPal card you could use it to top-up both EYET/EYEC preferrably the former due to reasons stated by Mr. Shovels,

Also I'm not sure whether this applies to every method in topping-up cherry credit points or this only applies to topping up cc through PayPal (it would be appreciated if someone clarifies this since I mostly use PayPal), you'll get a 1k bonus CC every 10k purchase of Points.

Comment

Working...
      X