Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Nests?

So uh,

My name's Slippry, a Sting Breezer also going by the same name.

Being a class that's heavily reliant on setup, it's irritating setting up for a huge burst attack, just to have the boss move out of the burst, or trigger a mech that makes the boss invulnerable.

Does anyone have an extensive guide about different nests and its bosses? Preferably those that have information on a boss(es)' vulnerable windows, mech patterns, etc.

hmm.... no, but there are guides out there that you could find by using google, just type in the keywords and you can do simulations of your character doing the combo and comparing it to the guide.

Compiling it and posting all the latest guide on nests in a single thread is difficult even for someone who is eager and will take time collecting information regarding those nests, especially the mechanics, boss characteristics etc.

Comment

What kind of nest are you talking about? 8-man? 4-man? or all ?. Youtube is your friend if you want to see how players do their attack patterns without the boss going out or when to stop and reposition. Also , Keep going into the nest and eventually you will see yourself already know the attack pattern of each boss without consciously knowing it. 8 man nest got some written guide too.

Comment

This is one of the reasons I added ' Suggested combos depending on timing / framing ' on my guide.
        Since I can't put all the details of every nest mechanic because it pays burden onto my hands.

Anyways, thanks for reading my guide. even though it is not that polished.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
        X