XP Grind dungeons??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Grind dungeons??

do anyone have a guide to which dungeons to enter for leveling up?

These are the dungeons I enter when I level up my character, so this my differ from other people's recommendations.

1-10 Wind Forest / Blizzard Plain Dungeons (Depends on the Character's Hometown)

11-15 Raider's Ambush Point (Cristel Stream)

15-16 Specialization (Automatic Level Up to 16 if you complete the quest)

16-24 Dark Tower Magic Institute (Gray Ruins)

24-32 Flooded Downstream Ruins (Hermalte Port)

32-40 Gates to City of Death (Foothills of Black Mountain)

40-50 Closed Ice Valley (Riverwort Wharf)

50-60 Meteor Crash Site (Riverwort Wharf)

60-70 Golden Meadow (Anu Arendel)

70-75 Abyss of Heat (Anu Arendel)

75-80 Wailing Wall (Anu Arendel)

80-90 Blue Wind Plains (Merca's Heart)

90-93 Red Waste (Rhadames)

93-95 Abandoned Wharf (Merca's Heart)

Comment

on EXP boost rate event, here is a better leveling up dungeon list:

24~40 Wonderful Theme Park - Warrior Goblin / Persian Goblin / if didn't reached level 40 that time, go to Gates to City of Death (Foothills of Black Mountain)
      Follow through 40~60 leveling up dungeon on the above post
      60~ beyond, do Sparta Goblin, then continue on until you reach a certain level that you can enter the dungeon, in most cases you skip out leveling on Golden Meadow and go straight through Abyss of Heat since you can reach level 70~72 after you have done doing Sparta Goblin.
      Then follow up all the remaining dungeons to level up, after you reach 80, you might need to rest for the day since by the time you reach 80 you consume 140 FTG Per run, that's a minimum of 10 runs by that time when you leveled up the same day, since you eat up FTG by small portions the more you level up.

Doing wonderful theme park EXP dungeons gives exp and wonderful points to use for something useful in the near future when you reach lvl95, doing dungeon leveling solely wastes up your chance of getting a lot of wonderful theme park points, so do all these whenever possible before you pass through the level requirements on the said WTP EXP Dungeon.

Comment

I agree with Mr.Shovels , you start up main story till you reach lvl 15 and go specialization quest then proceed to Dark Tower Magic Institute till 24 and continue what is discuss above.

Also , Running Flooded Downstream Ruins is fucking annoying!

Comment

• EliakimNeo
          EliakimNeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok ok so u did ur lvling when it had Exp Boost Rate right ?

• Reyisaki
          Reyisaki commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes , 200 % boost can make this happen ,

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          just today before the maintenance around midnight of june 12 2018, there's a x2 Hot Time event, which boosts exp rate by 400%
      Working...
      X